Search results

1. drydens

Replacement Hood fans

Can someone provide an online link for buying replacement hood fans for the RSM 130?
  2. drydens

RSm's in Tidewater, Virginia area

Anyone that has an RSM live in Tidewater area?
  3. drydens

Aquapod 24

Hi all. Need your advice on my AP24. In short - Ido not like it! I own an RSM 130 and 2 Biocubes as well as the AP. They seem to work better. Water flow is higher and their chemicals are much more stable then the AP 24 (with similiar Bio load). So, question is what to do about it? Any...
  4. drydens

Pinky at Red Sea Max

Probably already known - Red Sea max (The Company) is terrific. Pinky came through for me on required replacement parts! She threw in a free 250 as well! Many thanks Pinky! HaHa - well just kidding about the 250. Thanks for getting me the needed parts Pinky!
  5. drydens

Little White Pins that hold hinge to the lid

Does anyone know a source for the white pins that hold the hood to the hinge for the 130?
  6. drydens

Chaeto

Looking for ideas on how others add Chaeto to their RSMs. I have the Media basket already - Thinking of using the bottom chamber. How to do the lights? Anyone add a small light on the outside of the tank. perhaps scrapping off the back black coating or put the light on the inside of the power...
  7. drydens

Nano Cube 28 Hqi

28 Gal Nano-Cube HQI All, Was thinking about adding an JbJ 28G Nano-Cube to my tank collection. For those familiar with them, your thoughts? What are the good and bad points of this set-up? Does the Skimmer work efficiently (and quietly), that sort of thing. Appreciate any feedback
  8. drydens

Hello from Chesapeake Virginia

Helo all. Not exactly new to Reef Tanks. We have had them for about 2 years now. We currently have 4 tanks (8G BC, 14G BC, 24G AP and a 34G RSM). Looking forward to reading your posts and submitting ours as well.