Search results

1. M

Vortech Problems...

When I first got my mp40, the wet side would occasionally slip down the glass. But it's ok now (for the time being). This morning the mp10 wetside had slid down the glass and was sitting on top of a coral, with the dryside still active. Why is my wetsides sliding down the glass?
  2. M

Success with SPS??

I hate to admit it but I'm not having success with my SPS. Of course I blame the lighting and not my reefkeeping ;) Has anyone had success keeping SPS FRAGS in their 250/130? By success I mean at least a year and I'm talking about frags, not colonies. I'm getting good growth but the...
  3. M

Mantis Shrimp V Clam

Well, there can only be one winner! My clam started showing signs of distress a few nights ago. I moved it to another spot. 24 hours later it was gasping and looked weak. 24 hours later it was dead with very little tissue left, so I removed it from the aquarium and put it in a container to...
  4. M

Phosphate Reactor in RSM 250

I've just ordered a Deltec FR509 Fluidised Reactor. Has anyone installed one in their RSM 250? I'll use it for Rowaphos and carbon. I'm thinking about removing the rear fans and reinstalling the chiller and the reactor pump in the big pump compartment. That would leave more space for my ATO...