Search results

1. L

Started a build on a FOWLR

I
  2. L

Boa and Americas troops

This happened last week near me, as a veteran I was and am some kinda pissed, Bank of America in hot water over SC flag flap
  3. L

UH OH Houston we may have a prob.

Well I got up this morning like every other day and fed the fish and was just looking around in the tank and there it was the corpse of one of my Peppermint Shrimp belly up in the back of the tank.. Not sure if he was killed by something in the tank or just expired, it does look like its been...
  4. L

My tanks progress

Well I started with a 30 Gal. and added the water and sand and LR then waited till the tank went thru the stages of becoming stable, My tank has a built in bio wheel in the cover (which I took out Immediatley after reading about them being a nitrate factory and I filled the compartment with LR...
  5. L

Critters Woohoo

Well we went fish shopping today and got 2 Peppermint Shrimp and 2 Emerald crabs, and a Blue Damsel with a yellow tail, Its nice to have some movement in the tank besides those little star fish lol, I was wondering tho how many shrimp should I put in this tank? It is a 30g. I wont add...
  6. L

New tank

I got the water and some live sand and live rock and its been going since Thur. last week, so far the Am is 0 Ni is .40 Na is 20 ph is 8.2 Salt is 1.025 The guy the the LFS said my salinity was high, so Im gonna take steps to get that right, Not ready for critters yet but its coming.. Now...
  7. L

Hello all

Hi I am not really new to aquariums both marine and fresh, But about 20 some odd years ago a hurricane wiped out almost 29 tanks I had set up and running, So I got rid of everything, Now Im a proud dad of a set of twin girls and one is absolutely nuts about marine life, she wants to start...