Search results

1. L

Started a build on a FOWLR

I
  2. L

Boa and Americas troops

heres fox news on it Bank of America Draws Fire for Pulling U.S. Flags From Property - Political News - FOXNews.com
  3. L

Boa and Americas troops

This happened last week near me, as a veteran I was and am some kinda pissed, Bank of America in hot water over SC flag flap
  4. L

Execution Lighthouse

Did ya say pretty please lol, Im for sure gonna be watching to see, I like GH lol
  5. L

Execution Lighthouse

keep us updated on ya`lls progress this is for sure interesting, Did ghost hunters find anything? You can tell me lol I wont let the cat outta the bag.lol
  6. L

new echinata

just curious, what are those growing in the back ground on you pic?
  7. L

? are these eggs?

Home » Member Galleries- PLEASE DO NOT POST TO THIS CATEGORY » K L R This category does not contain any images.
  8. L

Execution Lighthouse

lol maybe they can lease it to the CG lol and get their dollar back, It sure looks like a good place to dive, did ya ever find anything cool? I mean artifact wise,
  9. L

Execution Lighthouse

Isnt that the one they had a show about on Ghost Hunters?
  10. L

UH OH Houston we may have a prob.

Thanks Bigal I am starting to think he just died, nothing else in the tank seems to be having any problems, I still try to peek in on the night life to make sure there isnt some sorta predator in the tank that is gonna make my life miserable lol
  11. L

My tanks progress

Hey James sorry I missed ya post. Mine just showed up, I figure it came in on the LR I bought, it was staying out all the time and then I didnt see it for about a day and a half. Now hes out full time again , maybe it was just resting? I did see a little brittle star that was hitching a ride...
  12. L

My tanks progress

I was wondering about the feather dusters, do they generally stay out most of the time and is it considered normal for them to stay in the tube for a day or so?
  13. L

Whats the best sport

I didnt think about those ...dang Im gettin old :drooool:
  14. L

Show me your mods!

Now that is cool and different when I get my fuge together I wanted to be able to see it too, I think some of the things that grow and live in there will be cool to watch almost as much as my main tank...
  15. L

new led lights

Man those look nice..congrats on gettin them
  16. L

Nope its for sure a dead shrimp, I did have one that molted and was kinda worried but this one still has meat in his exoskeleton, and its been eaten along its belly, I wish it was a molt and I`ll continue to investigating and see if I can catch something in there.. Will an Emerald crab eat on a...
  17. L

Well I got up this morning like every other day and fed the fish and was just looking around in the tank and there it was the corpse of one of my Peppermint Shrimp belly up in the back of the tank.. Not sure if he was killed by something in the tank or just expired, it does look like its been...
  18. L

Fluval Edge 6 gallon

I tlooks easy enough to set up, Im with you on the light it does look kinda weak, maybe the LED upgrade might be the trick, Nope dont need a cat lol I have a full house lol Thanks for posting the pics Have you decided what your going to put in it yet?
  19. L

RSM owners - what are your other pets?

This guy might, I got a call from my daughter a couple hours ago and her boss wants pics of Molly, I almost feel bad for the guy, NOT, Im thinkin this is gonna make dent in his military career, but hey he deserves it for treating the dog so bad, I think the damage is done because her litter...
  20. L

Fluval Edge 6 gallon

:lurk: