Search results

1. J

lost one of my clownfish..........:(

well i think the mantis shrimp has had one of my clowns..............cannot see him anywhere dead or alive.........im not a happy bunny this morning!! so currently have a super salty bucket of water being mixed, and i am going to dip every rock until the horrible thing comes out!!! i am on a...
  2. J

finally joined photo bucket.....test...

a full tank shot taken last night. hope this works!!
  3. J

think i have a mantis...:(

well i am sitting up in my living room at 2 am as i cannot sleep........and i can hear the telltale click of a mantis shrimp coming from my tank, have been set up for 4 months now and first time i have heard it.............now how do i get rid of it?? i know i need to find where it is living...
  4. J

orange tail damsel aggression??

Just added 2 blue cheek gobies to my rsm 130, and my orange tail damsel is going into the little hideout they have chosen, and hitting them round the face with his tail?? seems very aggressive towards them!? are they not compatible? should i take them out and back to the store?? any advice...
  5. J

My first disaster........almost

Hi I'm Jess. Have been setting up my RSM for 3 months and everything has been going great. Currently stocked with live sand, 20 kg of live rock, some zoa's, a brain coral, a mushroom, and a tube anenome, fish include 2 percula clownfish, and an orange tail damsel. Was re-arranging and...
  6. J

sick clownfish??

hi, i have had my tank set up for 2 months now, and had it running with a clean up crew for a month, added my first fish a week ago, 3 percula clownfish........2 are doing really great, eating well and are bright and energetic, the other i have not seen eat, and is very lethargic, and today...