Search results

1. S

Icecap 48" reflectors, new..

I have 7 48" ice cap / icecap reflectors I was going to use for a project and now have a 72" tank, so, they are not gonna do me any good. They still have the plastic coating on them. I am selling them for $28 each, or, if you buy all of them at one time I will sell them for $189. Marine depot...
  2. S

Coralife 48" 150w metal halides and PC actinics. - $250 plus shipping

Also comes with one actinic bulb that was told to me new in box and ceiling hanger kit. Sorry, no legs with this one. Lights are awesome and work great but will probably need new halide bulbs. I now have a 72" tank so its too small for me :( Best to reach me at csmc1013@hotmail.com as I do...
  3. S

min of 8 weeks for Ich? leebca, you around?

Was reading that 6 weeks is what everyone aims for. You say a min of 8 weeks. How long is a well safe run, 9 weeks?
  4. S

Critter ID - Friend or foe?

Hello all, found him under a frag... Not sure, probably will, if he will live as i pulled him in two trying to get him out.
  5. S

Would this be ich (best description I can give)

Sorry, fish died before I could get some pictures... I heard ick looks like sprinkled salt. I got a powder blue tang from a vendor that looked fine. Put him in a QT tank and almost two weeks later he looked as if he had a nasty diaper rash all under his skin, all over. The next day...
  6. S

Tank transfers, when will my ick be gone?

I have a holding tank that I have some gobies in. They were put in on the 11th. The second/third day, the 13th, was the first tank swap I did. I took another small tank, cleaned it with bleach, dropped it down to 1.020 and transfered the fish. I did this every 2 days until the salinity was down...