Search results

1. E

IceCap 48" T5 4 bulb Retro

Icecap 48" T5 4 bulb Retro with waterproof endcaps, Individual reflectors and the 660 ballast. No bulbs. this is brand new in box and never used. asking $250 will ship for $20 and i am paypal verified. Thx for looking. pics
  2. E

Red hornet, Blue Hornet, JF Bloodshot pack 4 sale!

I would like to sell this pack together cause i need some $$ for some clowns. i am and have sold off all my frags (100+) to get into clown breeding. i would consider selling them individual. free shipping of you buy them all, and i will throw in a big colony of 20+ heads of red people eaters...
  3. E

WTB: older clowns or a breeding pair

Looking to try my hand in breeding some clowns to practice with so when my snows are ready in a few months i have the knowledge and the equip to successfully to take care of their spawn as well. so i am looking for any type of clowns, i would like the pair to be at least 2 years old or have...
  4. E

Please Help with Plumbing Ideas for a 48x24x10 Shallow Tank!!

this is a sick tank. its a custom3/8" acrylic tank with a black bottom. im going bare bottom and have the sand in the fuge. it shipping the wednesday from Cali and it will be here next week. i also got a 48" T5 nova extreme 8 bulb fixture for the tank. I am trying to hard i think of finding...
  5. E

Clownfish Murderer

when you say murderer you have to say it like smeagol from LotR. i have a snow clown named "daisy". when she was purchased (nov 09) she arrived with "duke" as i bought a pair. so after 3 months, "duke" mysteriously disappears. so i was mad and i bought another snow. he lasted 2 days and i...
  6. E

WTB: Juvi Snowcasso Clown

Since i missed out of yesterdays sale of Snows that Doni had and i am sorta impatient person cause i dont want my remaining snow to be without a mate for to much longer. mine is 8mo old i estimate and its future mate died over 3 weeks ago and it makes me mad that i dont have 2 clowns in there...