Search results

1. F

Painting the back glass...

tank looks great. Any paint on the wall? I can see the same project coming for me in the very near future.
  2. F

Tired of scraping glass

thkx i guess ill kepp using my razor scraper and replace my filter media with some live rock and hope that it will at least minimize the build up.
  3. F

Tired of scraping glass

all r/o water on top offs and water changes. 1/2 tap water (with water softener) 1/2 r/0 water on original fill up. Hang on peguin 400 with carbon on back also
  4. F

Tired of scraping glass

my reef tank still has green algea on the glasss after being set up for about 8 months now. I have a remora skimmer, a 9w turbotwist uv light (helped out alot) and still I need to scrape at least every other day if not every day. I havent done a water change in a while, but will try it today to...
  5. F

Jumping in head first

$50 a month to feed my peacock bass, redtail catfish, and albino channel cat. It took at least 125 or more large goldfish a month plus ghost shrimp for some of the smaller fish.
  6. peacock bass

peacock bass

7. F

quarantine tank

thanks for the link dave that pretty much clears up my quarantine issues
  8. F

quarantine tank

will the protien skimmer take out any meds that i put in the tank or will it still be ok, if not i have plenty of other tanks that could use it
  9. F

quarantine tank

im setting up a quarantine tank after getting ich in my 125gal b/c i bought from the wrong lfs. The tank that I am setting up is a 32gal M-tank with a built in wet dry sump and protein filter on the back. i want to set it up as a permanent fixture and don't know weather to put ls and rock in...
  10. pink tip

pink tip

11. feather duster

feather duster

12. brain

brain

13. purple lta

purple lta

14. 38gal

38gal

15. maroon in lta

maroon in lta