Search results

1. B

FS: RSM 130D 34 Gallon Tank

Selling my RSM 130D 34 Gallon since I upgraded to a 125 gallon. Tank is in good condition, with a few minor scratches on the front glass that doesn't really affect viewing (stupid mag cleaner+sand). Tank does not come with the original top or stand. Tank includes: AquaticLife Skimmer...
  2. B

BHazard's RSM 130D (2012 Revival)

Hello everyone, I originally started my RSM back in 2009, and it got to the point now where it was overrun with Xenia and I no longer liked the look of it. My old thread is still here too. I decided to start over with the knowledge I've gained over the past several years. Changes I've made...
  3. B

Controlling Phosphate in a 130D

Just wondering what everyone does to control Phosphate in their 130D. I try to use RO/DI when I can, and I use the API tap water filter. Sometimes the tap water filter still leaves some phosphate in the water. I use purigen as well, but that doesnt seem to help over time. I use phosbuster...
  4. B

Metal Halide for RSM 130D

What do you guys recommend as a Metal Halide lighting replacement for the RSM 130? I've looked at the Coralife "24 one, but it is too expensive. The outer orbit no longer seems to be made. I may go with the Odyssea "24 ebay models with 250w, actinic PC, and moon lights, and just replace the...
  5. B

BHazard's New RSM 130D

Hello everyone, First off I wanted to say thanks to everyone for all their postings and information in this forum. It has helped me greatly. I purchased a RSM 130D 3 months ago, and am truly enjoying my setup. Once I get some more time I'll get some pics in and info on whats in the tank...