Search results

1. Titans

For Sale: Red Sea Max 34g full set up + extras in Orange County, California

Hey everyone, Sad to say but I'm selling my full setup for $500 which includes: - Red sea max 34 gallon with factory stand. - Tunze 9002 skimmer + factory skimmer. - Euro 1/10 Chiller that has just been cleaned by reverse running vinegar then RO water for a day. - 3 x Water jugs...
  2. Titans

Starting Over the RSM 130 after 2 years...

Well it's that time. I finally gave up on trying to rid myself of the 4 different types of algae (Bubble, red slime, hair and Caulerpa) from my tank so I tore it down. I think I found one of the culprets. My serpent star that was probably 6 inches across was decomposing in a pocket of rocks. The...
  3. Titans

Nano Custom Hood for the RSM 130

Has anyone used one and can provide a review? RedSea Max - nanocustoms I'm looking for a better lighting system and have little ones who look up at the tank so something like an open top light might hurt there eyes.
  4. Titans

RSM Remodel/Makeover help =) pls

Hi everyone, I've had my RSM 34g for a couple years now and it has gotten away from me. I have every nuisance algae in my tank from bubble to caulerpa that has snuck in on rocks. I'm tired of weeding out the problems week after week month after month so now I think its time to start over. WOO...