Search results

1. B

Need Help With An Anemone

it might be that the light is too bright.
  2. B

My New JBJ Nano Cube!

No never had a problem with it cracking, I think someone was moving their Nano Cubes with water in them that caused them to crack, but that is only my opinion. I did have a problem with silca or something clogging up the holes in the filter wall. Good Luck.
  3. B

JBJ Nano Cube Advice

hi i have a 12g nano dx, i replaced the factory pump with a mini-jet 606 the factory one keeps the tank very warm, and is rather noisy. then i added a small 146gph inside the tank. i have had mine for about 2 months, it cycled in only two weeks i used live rock instead of a fish. i kept the...
  4. B

Compartment mix?

i have purigen in my first compartment in my second i have live sand and a 100 watt heater, i haven't had to turn on yet, and in my third compartment i replaced the factory pump with a min-jet 606. i also put a small 146gph pump inside the tank.
  5. B

Those compartments behind the Nano Cube

i have a 12g nano dx and there is a place for the power cord on the left side in the back. i have live sand in my second compartment. my tank has been up for for 2 months i don't have a protein skimmer and my nitrate levels are low btween 5-10. i do a 2g water change every week. i have 2...
  6. B

My New JBJ Nano Cube!

very nice, how long have u had it, i ordered a delux nano cube yesterday i can't wait.