Search results

1. R

It's Coming!!

Damn it I just found out, that the site that I had ordered my RSM Starter kit, told me that they don't sell it anymore, after i was waiting for days, and getting ready to order my live rock
  2. R

Where to, just for Live Rock!

Damn it I just found out, that the site that I had ordered my RSM Starter kit, told me that they don't sell it anymore, after i was waiting for days, and getting ready to order my live rock.
  3. R

Where to, just for Live Rock!

What do you guys think about this website for live rock. They sell 6 different type of live rocks. I realy do need help chosing a site. LFS around the trisate is good. Just to save on shipping. It realy would help a lot. Live Rock & Sand - Marine Fish Coral Aquarium Lighting
  4. R

It's Coming!!

What's the best Substrate to buy? How much would I need? Links are welcomed.
  5. R

It's Coming!!

Can anyone give me a good trustworthy website where i could order live rock. So far i've been checking out this website Home
  6. R

It's Coming!!

Hey guys, I don't want to add anything under the cabinet stand that i see on certain setups. But i wold like to do the Finding Nemo Setup.You know the similar fishes. But i would like to get 2 of everything. Plus a whole bunch of Corals. i also would like to add "the clean up crew". Snails and...
  7. R

It's Coming!!

Mines didn't come with a starter kit. This package was offered from my supplier. He actually gave me a good price on the system itself. Ummmm...$1450 with the stand. I just wanna know if this package is good. Just to get started up. You know the salt and stuff like that, that I listed.
  8. R

It's Coming!!

This should be just about right! Right? Salt $80.00 per bucket - one should get you started and get you through 4-6 water changes. Live sand $25.00 per bag and you need about 5 Master Salt water Test Kit $45.00 Salinity Tester to test salt levels $10.00 to $60.00 depending on...
  9. R

It's Coming!!

Cool Thnx For the Info brucewrs :bouncer: Congrats on your tank yycguy, i haven't even put water on mines yet and i'm so excited.
  10. R

It's Coming!!

Since I work at night time, it actually took me some time to put it together. As I can't see in the Manual. Where does the second Carbon go?:surrender:
  11. R

Reef Santuary

My name is ND. Fam of 4 soon to be 5 of us. My kids are all small. I work at night. Don't have time to get pets. I know somone in my family will not let them survive. I've decided what i always wanted wich was to be one of you guys. I know with reading and patience i could be successful like you...
  12. R

It's Coming!!

Hello everyone, I'm totaly knew at this. Right now i'm at everybodies mercy :whip: . My RSM250's coming this weekend. Obviously everybody knows the money topic. What's my first step (besides putting together). I would like to get this running asap. But if i have to wait by advice, then so be...