Search results

1. S

I finally got another Blue Spotted Jawfish!!!!!

My first BSJ tried to eat a bristle worm and seemed to injure his mouth. He wasn't able to eat after that and I wasn't able to save him. I cried for days. Sounds silly to cry over a fish, but I did.......... :(
  2. S

I finally got another Blue Spotted Jawfish!!!!!

:dance: I am SOOOOO happy! My last BSJ didn't make it and I finally got a new one last week! They are my favorite and I have high hopes for this one. He seems to be happy in my tank and has buddied up with my Yellow Head Pearl Jawfish. I was worried they might not get along, but willing to...
  3. S

Attaching coral to rock

Thank you! That is amazing! I had no idea that was how it was done! You guys are great! Sharri62
  4. S

Attaching coral to rock

I wanted to know if anyone out there has purchased a Zenia coral with out a base? How do you attach it to a live rock base to keep it from getting swept up in the currents of your tank? I was told a rubber band to a rock would work, but wont that crush the stock?
  5. S

Foxface Rabbit Fish Stinging my other fish?

Thank you DRHANK. I kind of thought that might be my only solution. My next thing to try to figure out is how to catch him in my reef. He is very fast. Thanks again! Sharri62
  6. S

Foxface Rabbit Fish Stinging my other fish?

Has anyone ever had a Foxface Rabbit fish sting and kill the other fish in the tank? My FFRB seems to have his spines up more than not. He "flexes" the spines all the time. There doesn't seem to be any reason most of the time he does it. He is looking great. Full tummy and lots of room, (I have...
  7. S

New to the Reef

Thank s for the input! I have been staying with the metal halides things are growing nicely! My bubble tip that survived the T5 lights is amazing! it has found it's happy place and is huge and healthy.
  8. S

New to the Reef

Hi! Just getting started here. I have a 125 gallon salt water reef system and am still learning about all the cool critters and things about it. I've had a salt water in the past, but never a reef. They are so much fun! So far everyone is happy and things are doing good. Had a few bumps, but am...