Green_Sea_Slug

4. Clowns4

Clowns4

5. Full_Tank18

Full_Tank18

6. Yellow_Coral_Goby

Yellow_Coral_Goby

7. coralcurious

aquascaping headaches/mistakes/frustrations.

I too rearranged my rock time and time and time again when first setting up...nine months later...I still change things every now and then. What you will most likely learn along the way though is that the aquascaping was the least of your stresses...although I know it doesn't seem like that...
  8. coralcurious

A bad day on the reef

You are correct (if my test kit is quality) and I did not use water from another tank. I'm using the saltwater master test kit by Aquarium Pharmaceuticals. The water conditioner I used for the weekly 10% water change is called prime by seachem...it removes chlorine, chloramine and ammonia...
  9. coralcurious

A bad day on the reef

I'm also feeding them once a day...twice when I changed the water because I felt bad for freaking them out. I've read many different opinions on this one...anywhere from 3 times a day to once a week
  10. coralcurious

A bad day on the reef

0 ppm for nitrate, nitrite, and ammonia with a ph between 7.8 and 8.4. Are there other levels I should be checking right now? All of these levels are at 0 and my ph is 8.2, they also sold me some Prime in case I had any spikes. I used the prime in the water I had prepared to use on Saturday...
  11. coralcurious

A bad day on the reef

Thank you for your comments...I do have 10 hermits and 4 snails. The tank is housing 50lbs of cured lr and a 2" bed of ls. I also purchased an eheim prizm skimmer, an eheim pII filter, a lunar aqualight by coralife and 2 koralia 3 powerheads (which I am very uncertain of where to place if...
  12. coralcurious

A bad day on the reef

My tank (46g) is two weeks old and I lost my first fish today...a tiny blue green chromis...he was the baby and my favorite...his colour seemed a little off and he hasn't eaten well since arriving...I have also discovered what may be aiptasia growing on one of the rocks (pinkish with white...