Search results

1. C

plants

hi munki you can buy salt water plants at floridapets.com,they give excellent services
  2. C

New Shipment

Hi Erin Welcome, You Sure Look Cute, I Bet Your Parents Must Be Very Proud Of You,god Bless You
  3. C

Second Largest Reef In The World

Hhttp://magma.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0311/sights_n_sounds/media2.html HERE IS ANOTHER SITE ABOUT CUBA'S WILDLIFE, HOPE YOU ENJOY IT LIKE I DID
  4. C

Hi I Was Borned In Cuba, This Site Mades Me Proud Of The Beauty Of My Father Land, Thanks Boozeman I Had Been To Cayo Largo And Its Beaches Like Playa Sirena, Cayo Iguana Etc, But Never Been To Jardines De La Reina (queens Garden), I Only Know About This Area, That It Was Described By Jack...
  5. C

I Just Read That The Second Largest Reef Wall Is In Cuba, South Of Cuba, Did You Know That, Any One Been There?
  6. C

Low PH

hi change your salt brand, use a buffer
  7. C

ARRRGH purple algae driving me crazy

hi if your tank is establish for less than 6 month, you have to live with it, maybe increasing flow
  8. C

why my red cap montipora turns white

hi chrismo thank you , dont worry i wont give up, with every lost and you guys's advices , i learn more every day thanks to all
  9. C

Hi Ho

hi yarr glad you are fine,take care
  10. C

My new frag

hi mojo'reef congratulation,beautiful, you must be very proud,god bless her and your family
  11. C

green bubble coral

hi thanks for the advices
  12. C

green bubble coral

hi i will be receiving this coming wednsday ,a 6''green bubble coral, i will like advices regarding this coral; like, placing, flow or any other advices and your feedbacks and experiences on these corals thanks
  13. C

hi mps9506 excellent articles, thank for that valuable informations, it did help me a lot
  14. C

Curious- what do you do with 3:1 waste water from ro-di

hi i use it to water changes to my fresh water fish,and cleaning purposes
  15. C

Hi I Really Dont Know If They Are Wild Or Not, I Will Try To Find Out
  16. C

Hi Cheeks69 Thanks I Will Give It A Try,it Still Have The Polyps Extension, I Believe The Problem Was My Temp Was Between 74 To 76, And The Supplier Was 84 , That Is A Difference Of 9 Degrees More Or Least, So I Believe It Received A Temp Shock
  17. C

, Hi My Temp Used To Be Between 75 To 78 , I Talked To My Supplier He Said That All His Corals Are In A Range Of 80 To 84, I Believe My Problem Was The Difference Between My Temp And His,i Dont Have Ph Swings Mine Is Is Between 8.36 And 8.38, I Believe What I Should Do Is Take A Chip Of The...
  18. C

Thanks For The Advices, I Call My Supplier And He Said To Put It In A Higher Position Closer To The Light And To Set The Temperature To 82 Degrees, What Do You Think? Could This Temperature Affect My Mushrooms And Soft Corals Which Are In The Same Tank As The Montipora?
  19. C

Hi Thanks I Will Do That
  20. C

Hi Warnberg It Is Place At Middle Of Reef Tank, Lights Are 3 Metal Halide 150 Watts Each, 4 Actinic 94 Warrs, 4 Moonlight, Metal Halides Are Turn On 8 Hours A Day Actinics 10 Hours A Day, Montipora Is Placed About 15 Inches Below The Lights, What Is Your Advice Thank You