Search results

1. scott wilson

Coralvue 400watt Ballast for sale BNIB

I have 3 Coralvue 400watt Ballast for sale. These are the latest models, fan cooled. $120 Each Shipping Included. Scott
  2. scott wilson

JustCoral.com 30% off Holiday sale!!!

Big Holiday Sale!! All Coral are now 30% off. Sale ends Tuesday Dec. 20th at 8PM EST with guaranteed delivery for Wednesday December 21st All orders must be able to be delivered By Wednesday December 21st to qualify for this special. Just Coral Scott Wilson Owner 937.743.0594
  3. scott wilson

Zoanthid Sale!, Buy 3 get the 4th Free

Zoanthid Sale!! Buy 3 get the 4th Free. Sale ends Thursday Dec. 15th at 8PM EST with guaranteed delivery for Friday December 16th Purchase 4 zoanthids and the price of the least valued zoanthid will be deducted from your total prior to processing your credit card. When using Paypal...
  4. scott wilson

Justcoral.com 48 hour sale!

www.justcoral.com 48 Hour 15% Off Sale!! All coral are now 15% off of their regular price. Sale ends Thursday Dec. 8th at 8PM EDT with guaranteed delivery for Friday December 9th Plus any order of $75 or more in coral will get a free zoanthid frag
  5. scott wilson

25% off sale JustCoral.com

www.JustCoral.com 25% off Sale!! All Coral Are on Sale Few new Acros and other coral added as well This Sale Ends Thursday Nov 10 at 2PM Any order placed will get ONE soft coral frag FREE All orders must be placed by 2PM Thursday Nov. 10 and must ship no later than Thursday. Scott
  6. scott wilson

JustCoral.com Limited time group buy offer

Starting today though 10/30/05 www.JustCoral.com will be offering 25% off your total order on group buys of over $200 The 25% will be subtracted prior to processing your credit card. Type "group buy" in the coupon code section during checkout to get this discount. It is east to place a...
  7. scott wilson

JustCoral.com Updated 10/19/05

www.JustCoral.com was updated last night they are going fast. Scott Wilson 937.743.0594 www.JustCoral.com
  8. scott wilson

JustCoral.com Zoanthid sale

ALL SOFT CORAL AND ZOANTHIDS ARE 20% Off www.JustCoral.com sale ends 9/29/05
  9. scott wilson

JustCoral.com Great Ricordea Florida

I now have top grade Florida Ricordea at www.JustCoral.com I am uploading them right now I will have WYSIWYG and Ric Comb packs available. We don't just think about coral at Just Coral, we think about our customers too. So stop on buy www.JustCoral.com we've got some Coral Just for you...
  10. scott wilson

JustCoral.com Welcome Discount

www.JustCoral.com is happy to be sponsoring Reef Sanctuary so through This Thursday 9/15/05 we are offering you a special Reef sanctuary of 15% off. All you have to do is order $100 of coral by By Thursday and you can save 15% on that order. To get this Reef Sanctuary special discount...
  11. scott wilson

Seio Rock Project

I made a seio rock like the Tunze rocks. It is a little larger and boxier than planned but at lease it worked. With the large opening in the back and underneath you can put your hand in it from the back and remove the pump without even moving the rock. Side other side top...