Search results

1. fata1ity

5 Polyp Frag Rastas

I got this 5 polyp frag of Rastas, lineage from Sexy Coral. Price is $100 shipped. Picture is not WYSIWYG, but from same colony.
  2. fata1ity

$40 Ultra Maxi-Mini Anemones!

Got a few leftovers, take your pick for $40! This guy is $60 1 2 3 4 5
  3. fata1ity

Neon Green Carpet Anemone

I've had this guy for a while but he's just too big for my tank now. I was having problems with it since I had a tank crash but he has made a full and speedy recovery. He's about 10" across when fully opened. Beautiful neon green color, very sticky, strong foot. I'm asking for $100 OBO. Will...
  4. fata1ity

Ultra Maxi-Mini Anemones!

Here are a few Maxi's from my personal Maxi Garden. Shipping will be a flat rate of $25 :) Will entertain offers, don't be scurred! All pictures are WYSIWYG 1 - $60 2 - $55 3 - $55 4 - $65 5 - $55
  5. fata1ity

Miami Hurricane, SPS, Rastas, Acan

2 polyp frag of Rastas WYSIWYG - $50 SPS colony (green, red, purple, brown) WYSIWYG - $25 Tyree Miami Hurricane 6+ eyes WYSIWYG - $50 Acan (cut to order) - ~1" polyps $25pp Strawberry Shortcake WYSIWYG - $55
  6. fata1ity

Huge SPS Pack

I decided that I am only going to keep zoas and LPS, so I am selling my SPS. They are all the hot **** stuff and I paid top dollar for them, I do not have names for most but I'm sure people will chime in. All frags are WYSIWYG. Lineage from speargunhunter/zoagirl. Take everything for $425...
  7. fata1ity

Selling My SPS

Huge SPS Pack I decided that I am only going to keep zoas and LPS, so I am selling my SPS. They are all the hot **** stuff and I paid top dollar for them, I do not have names for most but I'm sure people will chime in. All frags are WYSIWYG. Lineage from speargunhunter/zoagirl. Take...
  8. fata1ity

LOTS of SPS to ID!

Got most of these from Addicting Corals, they are all high end, that's all I know. ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE SIX SEVEN EIGHT NINE TEN
  9. fata1ity

Highend SPS, Some LPS and such

Got most of my SPS from Addicting Coral, he only carries highend stuff. Don't ask for names because either I don't know them or they are not named. Local pickup in 92612. Shipping will be a flat $35 via USPS (no guarantee) or $50 via FedEx (live arrival guaranteed). yellow w/ blue tips ACRO...
  10. fata1ity

FS: Tyree Miami Hurricane, Candy Cane, Duncans, Ricordeas, Zoa's, Toadstool

FS/FT: Tyree Miami Hurricane, Candy Cane, Duncans, Ricordeas, Zoa's, Toadstool Picked up a few things from zoagirl and speargunhunter (so you know they're good stuff) but decided not to keep them. Looking for trades as well! WYSIWYG Two headed toadstool - $15 WYSIWYG One headed...
  11. fata1ity

Canon EOS Rebel DSLR

I am upgrading my DSLR and would like to sell my current one first. This is the same camera as the Canon 300D. The model number of this camera is DS6041. It is a 58mm, 6.3 MP. It is in excellent condition. Everything on the camera works. The lenses are in immaculate condition and have NO...
  12. fata1ity

Going Away To College Sale!

So I am moving away for school finally and wont be able to take my tank and livestock with me. All livestock is eating and very healthy, guaranteed. Will ship at buyers expense. I tried my best to get the names right but they may not be exact. All pictures are WYSIWYG. Feel free to ask any...
  13. fata1ity

4 Chalice frags + 2 freebies for $100!

So here's the deal. Got these big colonies that I want to get rid of off my sandbed. Will cut frags to fully cover a 1 inch frag plug. Will also include 2 freebie frags (same one inch deal) to the first few buyers! So you get 6 frags all for $100 + shipping (you choose method). Frags will be cut...
  14. fata1ity

Zoa's/SPS/Acan's FS:FT

Need a new light for my tank, looking for a 48". Also looking for a Carpet Anemone. Shipping is available. I personally do not care about names but if you are one of those people that must know the names of your corals then feel free to ask and I will let you know. Willing to take offers as...
  15. fata1ity

Zoa's/LPS/SPS/Clam FS

Most of my stuff grows really fast for some reason, but I'm kinda getting sick of them and want new stuff. Pics have been taken under a 250w MH. Willing to ship but would rather deal local. Thanks! P.S.- Let me know if you think the prices are too high, I didn't know how to price em! $2pp...
  16. fata1ity

5 Head Duncan, AOG/Purple Lavdender Rock

I've got a single branch with 5 heads, FAST grower and super healthy. It is mounted on a frag plug. All I have is this pic from about 2 months ago, color has deepened and looks super nice. $45. I also have a AOG and Purple Lavender rock with about 30 AOG's and 5 Purple Lavenders on it. This...
  17. fata1ity

FS: Zoa frags & colonies!

Need cash, selling my collection of zoas. Extremely hardy and colorful. Point and shoot camera was used and polyps are under 250w MH 20k OR 72w PC's. I can frag if wanted. Pics are as of 7/20/09 after a reaquascaping so most stuff isn't too happy and previous growth isn't shown. Polyp count is...
  18. fata1ity

Fs/ft: 250w Mh & 108w T5

So the T5 fixture that I am currently using doesn't meet my needs and my old MH fixture is too short for my tank, so I will either trade them or sell them for 2 MH fixtures/48" T5 Fixture. Sunlight Supply 108w T5HO- $100 -2 bulbs (about 1 month old [one actinic one daylight]) -48" long...
  19. fata1ity

FS: UltraLight 250w MH

Up for sale is my used UltraLight 250w MH unit. Included is a 20k bulb that has been used for a few months. Unit has 2 straight pin connecters for 36w PC lights of your choice. A fan is also built-in to reduce heat. This system is made by Catalina Aquariums. Ballast is included. $100 OBO...
  20. fata1ity

28g Cube

Recently upgraded my tank so no need for this one anymore. Has been up and running for over 7 months now. Has no scratches and is in like new condition. It is made by AquaEuroUSA. Hood not included. Includes 2 return pumps and heater. Will include nano skimmer with purchase. Price is $125 OBO...