Search results

1. cantagious

Ph probes fs

I have two ph probes for sale came with a calcium reactor I purchased . NEW $45 each shipped each will come with ph buffer solution ph 7.01 ph 4.01 2. 3.
  2. cantagious

Looking To Buy A Co2 Tank In Florida

I am located in Tampa and in need of a co2 tank. Thanks
  3. cantagious

beware of Amnestia

Sellers get your money and tries to set up ship date two weeks after payment has been made and then if you want a refund wants you to wait three weeks for refund !!! WATCH OUT
  4. cantagious

ORA Platinum Clowns and C-Quest Wyoming White

ORA Platinum Clowns and C-Quest Wyoming White Just wanted to know if anyone has kept a Platinum Clown with a Wyoming White ?
  5. cantagious

Fs 2c Pendant

$75 PLUS SHIPPING BULB THREE MONTHS OLD Current USA 55W 10,000K/460nm Actinic Power Compact Bulb and Hanging Arm System Italian Glass Pendant
  6. cantagious

FS K2 Viper metal halide 150 watt light

Selling my K2 Viper metal halide 150 watt light.. Asking $150 + shipping.Located in TAMPA FL 33612.
  7. cantagious

Pros and Cons of using filter socks

Pros and Cons of using filter socks
  8. cantagious

FS "Drip Tray Drawer Conversion Box"

Ask $50 for it had it on a 20 h
  9. cantagious

Wanted to know was dehydrated lime used to bring up Calcium

This is what my local feed store sells.
  10. cantagious

Three triggers for sale

11. cantagious

rrcg50 great sellar AAAAAA*****

Got busy and went out his way to meet up with me to make the deal THANKS
  12. cantagious

Anyone keeping more than two BSJF in one tank?

Want to know if there someone who tried this and what was the outcome was size Tank and any other helpful info?
  13. cantagious

Bluespot Jawfish Males & Females How Can You Tell Them Apart

Can I join in , Thanks
  14. cantagious

Sump And Tanks For Sale

I have a AES sump $100 Made of 1/4" acrylic, this sump has two large top openings for easy access. It also features three baffles for bubble control and a rack to hold chemical media and/or polishing filter. Sump has two 1" drains. Rated up to 150 gal. 24" L x 14" W x 16" H. TOP OPENING:The...
  15. cantagious

Pair Of Black Onyx Clown Fish Tank Raised

Asking 100 for the pair plus shipping Female around inch and a half and the male about a inch __________________ Any questions ask I will answer just down grading MORE PICTURES Pictures by Kantagious - Photobucket
  16. cantagious

What do you have in your Refugium

???????????????
  17. cantagious

Pair Of Black Onyx Clown Fish Tank Raised

Asking 100 for the pair plus shipping Female around inch and a half and the male about a inch
  18. cantagious

WTB: Onyx Clowns

Please Pm Been Looking For A While Thanks