Search results

1. F

HK3's

I got 2 more Hydor Koralia 3's I dug out of my stuff. Used but in like new condition w/ boxes. $45 shipped each, or $80 shipped for both. I also still have the following for sale 2 AC 70 powerheads (New in unwrapped boxes) $40 each +shipping or $90 shipped for both 1 AC 50 powerhead...
  2. F

75gal. tank/stand

not drilled (tempered glass) & stand has water damage from being out on the back porch. Comes with the original flo. light strip it came with. Asking *$250* Located in Deerfield Beach, Fla. No shipping and you need to pick-up Wet/dry NOT included
  3. F

Few additions

Added some things over the weekend... Looking for some ID's also if ya know them. I have no clue what that orange thing is. Do sponges have sweepers?
  4. F

So what am I looking at?

I bought these as green bay packers... Didn't cost me much, but I'd like to know what they really are...
  5. F

OK, looking for your input

I've always been too proud to ask for suggestions, but I'm just going to lay it all out here now and see what everyone has to say. So tell me what I'm doing right and what I'm doing wrong. 13 years ago I bought my 36gal. FOWLR from my brother-in-law for $75. It was established w/ LR, and CC...
  6. F

Acropora shedding

OK, so I've read all about the diseases on acro's (staghorn) and at the end they're all dead. Well I'm watching my acro shed here over the past few days and it's showing more signs of life than when it had the skin. The little feather feeders inside are popping out all over whereas before they...
  7. F

Hello

Been in the hobby for a while now, just started over on a beginner level 2 years ago and visiting new sites.