Search results

1. F

Cleaning Crew for 34 Gallon Tank

It took me a few months to figure out a good CUC for my 36, I figured 13-15 Astrea snails 5-7 blue leg hermits 5-7 red leg hermits 1 sand sifting star IMO they are doing a great job keeping the tank cleaned up and I haven't got the full list yet I still need the star and 4 red leg...
  2. F

75gal. tank/stand

Ttt
  3. F

New Tank Design Unlimited Gallons!!!!!

OK, So basically it's a biocube on steroids type design? Difference is the filtration can move as per design specs. correct? I kinda like it
  4. F

That would explain a lot, but doesn't correspond w/ the "new tank design" part. I get confused when I'm tired..lol
  5. F

nitrite stress symptoms?

When it gets close to peoples sig's I usually miss it. Oops..ha ha
  6. F

This is neat and all, but where does the "unlimited" aspect come into play? A glass cage of any size is still that total size.
  7. F

nitrite stress symptoms?

I think everyone missed your question here. Watch the fish's behavior and breathing, as well as test the QT's water for the same things you test the DT for. On the water change aspect of things, that's not a remedy to the problem, it's just a quick fix. You can do what I used to do by...
  8. F

This is a must!!Battery back up!!!!

We were out of power for 19 days during the last canes, so now I have 1 generator for the tank, 1 generator for the appartment and plenty of gas can's ready to go. Just make sure you generator guys remember to maintain the generators, those lines clog up even with stabilizer. With season...
  9. F

Don't forget to rinse your chaeto!

Yep Yep, I cleaned my cheato out a few times and it trapped everything it possibly could. Quite nasty to see after a while. Quite possibly yes given the room and they are left alone. I have a 3 footer, there was a guy with a 5 footer, but in the wild they can be much larger.
  10. F

HK3's

I don't play on ebay I just went by the sticker price on the boxes, so do ya care to make an offer then? I'm reasonable
  11. F

HK3's

I got 2 more Hydor Koralia 3's I dug out of my stuff. Used but in like new condition w/ boxes. $45 shipped each, or $80 shipped for both. I also still have the following for sale 2 AC 70 powerheads (New in unwrapped boxes) $40 each +shipping or $90 shipped for both 1 AC 50 powerhead...
  12. F

Christmas Favia Frags

YGPM
  13. F

Christmas Favia Frags

Are you the guy I got frags from last weekend out in Boca?
  14. F

75gal. tank/stand

15. F

75gal. tank/stand

No edit on here..ha ha I just realized what I've been doing for a while here... Price is not 350... it's $250
  16. F

So what am I looking at?

They've been this color for about 7 months now, and extremely tiny in size. The rock they are on is only 2" long and you can see by the pic how many line up in a 2inch space.
  17. F

Few additions

They've all got plenty of flow. Now it's just a matter of getting them to colonize more. Those pic's were from day 1 when I was light acclimating them. They've been moved into better positions just under a PH and they love the faster water flow.
  18. F

75gal. tank/stand

not drilled (tempered glass) & stand has water damage from being out on the back porch. Comes with the original flo. light strip it came with. Asking *$250* Located in Deerfield Beach, Fla. No shipping and you need to pick-up Wet/dry NOT included
  19. F

Acropora shedding

Dang! How did I end up with a threatened crab? Now I'm torn between gettin rid of the lil guy... Guess I just might have to create a small acro forest for his arse...lol
  20. F

Few additions

Added some things over the weekend... Looking for some ID's also if ya know them. I have no clue what that orange thing is. Do sponges have sweepers?