Search results

1. P

help with starfish don't know if dead or not

i bought a starfish at my fish store yesterday and i drip acclimated him for one hour and when i put him in the aquarium he moved a little then got on a rock and hasn't moved since yesterday im wondering if he is dead or not
  2. P

please submit photos of ur live rock sculpted in ur tank

this is a 150 gallon tank and is going to house all different types of corals thanks
  3. P

ro/di units

which ro/di unit is better spectrapure ro/di unit or the aquafx ro/di unit
  4. P

bubble king skimmers

are these skimmers considered the best skimmers my aquarium is 180
  5. P

skimmers

are octopus skimmers better than vortex skimmers
  6. P

metal halides

i have a 150 and am wondering if i should get 2 250 watt or 2 400 watt metal halides which one should i get the aquarium has a canopy and with good air circulation and good water movement do you think i would need a chiller the aquarium is 48 width and 31 deep it will house all types of corals...
  7. P

lighting

hi i got a 40 gallon aquarium and a 150 gallon aquarium that is not yet set up i was just wondering if i should get metal halides or icecap t5s on my 150 i want to get metal halides but dont want to get a chiller im going to have a canopy thats why im wondering if i should should get icecap t5s...
  8. P

lighting

hi i got a 40 gallon aquarium and a 150 gallon aquarium that is not yet set up i was just wondering if i should get metal halides or icecap t5s on my 150 i want to get metal halides but dont want to get a chiller im going to have a canopy thats why im wondering if i should should get icecap t5s...