Search results

1. golf8hdcp

155 gal bowfront reef for sale breakdown

Things for me are taking a different direction that unfortunately doesnt include looking after a reef So heres what I have Obviously no one wants a whole setup that goes without saying so here goes what I have avail to part out with prices will try to post pics but my camera sucks so...
  2. golf8hdcp

155 gal bowfront reef for sale

Things for me are taking a different direction that unfortunately doesnt include looking after a reef So heres what I have Obviously no one wants a whole setup that goes without saying so here goes what I have avail to part out with prices will try to post pics but my camera sucks so...
  3. golf8hdcp

Lighting suggestions ??

I am setting up a shallow lagoon 32x32x16 cube. For a Carpet that is sitting in my 155 reef... and some softies... I want mh with either led supplement or t5 Any suggestions on the wattage for the mh? is 150 enuf due to the cube being shallow or do I need more? Interested in opinions...
  4. golf8hdcp

Lighting suggestions ??

I am setting up a shallow lagoon 32x32x16 cube. For a Carpet that is sitting in my 155 reef... and some softies... I want mh with either led supplement or t5 Any suggestions on the wattage for the mh? is 150 enuf due to the cube being shallow or do I need more? Interested in opinions...
  5. golf8hdcp

WTB pump 1000 ish gph

Looking for a submersible pump 1000 ish gph at o ft ... Will be a return pump for a 70 galcube Preferably something that runs quietly ... Let me know what you have avail Thanks
  6. golf8hdcp

WTB cube tank 24x24 or larger

Like it says looking for acrylic or glass cube 24 x24 or larger... but under 100 gal please pm what you have available Thanks
  7. golf8hdcp

72" Coralife Aqalight Pro with Radiums

Like it says decided to change my lighting ... One used 6months 72 " Coralife Aqua pro lightunit 3x 150 watt Radiums 20k one month of use... 4x 96 watt pc actinics 6 months of use comes with 4 moon lights installed... I think 600$ is reasonable because of the Radiums... plus shipping...
  8. golf8hdcp

Aqua 25 watt Uv sterilizer

Used Aqua uv 25 watt bulb is 4 months old 100$ plus shipping
  9. golf8hdcp

Wtb 60" or 72" t5 unit 8x80 watts

Getting rid of my 72" coralife Aqualight pro 3x150 hqi and 4x96 watt pc unit...So I am looking for a 60" or 72" T5 unit 8 bulb unit 80watts each... doesnt have to have bulbs... Pm me what you have
  10. golf8hdcp

wtb clams 5-8 in

looking to add some clams to my reef squamosa, crocera, maxima... Let me know what you have available Thanks
  11. golf8hdcp

which kelvin is better for nems?

ok guys quick question.. I have 3 x150 watt hqi with 4x 94 watt pc actinic supplement. Which kelvin is best for nems 20 k or 14k? The tank is 24" deep. Thanks
  12. golf8hdcp

Hydor Wavemaker 2 w 2 Koralia #3

I have a 2 month old Wavemaker 2 system by Hydor can control 2 Koralias any size up to #4 included are 2 Koralia #3 s All in perfect condition you can see in pics still in my tank will remove and clean with vineagar for the person who wants this system 325$ shipped
  13. golf8hdcp

Coralife HQI 150 watt 10k bulbs slightly used

Ok guys I have 3 Coralife DE HQI 150 watt 10 k bulbs for sale... 2 months old I upgraded to 14 k asking $25 each or 3 for $60 plus shipping Thanks
  14. golf8hdcp

WTB live rock

Looking for live rock for my 155 softie project Thanks :help:
  15. golf8hdcp

have to go fish not reef safe sw Fl

ok what i have is the following for sale Batfish " from bottom fin to top fin... 60$ snowwflake eel between 12" and 14" long 1" thick 40$ clown trigger 4-5" 50$ spanish hog 5-6" 40 harlequin tusk ( not the australian) 4" 40$ All are eating like pigs ! I am upgrading to a reef...
  16. golf8hdcp

Skimmer query

I want a 155 bowfront set up with softies and anemones. Probably med bioload The sump buddy 60 takes up less room in the sump and stand as my stand only has 26" clearance. What do you guys know about it for efficiency? Is it big enough capacity for a 155 bow? They say up to 300 gal? Any other...
  17. golf8hdcp

How to modify this old style bioball sump

Hey guys this is what I want to do . This sump measures 36 x 12 x 17high. My project is a 155 bow that I want to have softies and anemones. How do you suggest I modify this sump to work the best? Berlin sock i/p ? how to subdivide it? I am very good with my hands and can work acrylic not...
  18. golf8hdcp

to chill or not to chill?

Hi huys I am still in the process of deciding what I am doing with my 155 bow. I want to do softies with anemones. What I want to know is... a chiller a must? or if I go with t5s less heat o/p , can I run a reef without? Thanks
  19. golf8hdcp

Lighting question

Hey guys I have a 72" bowfront... If I had 2 24" units metalhalide combos would it be enough light suspended 8" in from each end. You cant have much rock on the end because of the shape with the overflows in the corner let me know what you think Trying to find ways to save. BTW I...
  20. golf8hdcp

120 AGA setup tank/stand/canopylights etc

Up for sale 120 AGA reef ready setup Light oak stand and canopy, Coralife pc lights 2x 50/50 2x actinic 1 month old, glass covers, sump 24x12 x 17 high two mag 7's venturi skimmer asking 650$ offers accepted have to get this out waiting to start my 155 bowfront which has to go in its place. I...