Search results

1. Clown Fish 39

20 gallon long

i have always loved the look of a 20 gallon long but i dont know were to start with it. i have always before had AIO set ups like Solana's and biocubes and i have never attempted to make a reef setup of my own. I need help on deciding which type of lighting to use? PC, T-5's. etc Also...
  2. Clown Fish 39

Few questions about re-arranging rockscape

Hi I have a 34 gallon solana and I no longer like my rockscape, so my question is should I take my corals out and put it into a five gallon salt bucket How bout my fish because I don't want to damage them during the change? Any opinions are welcomed Thank you
  3. Clown Fish 39

Thinking of starting a 50 gallon reef...

i am thinking of starting a 50 gallon aquariam and i have a few question: Which brand is best for the tank and were can i order one? I will most likely have some filtration, lighting, etc. questions but im starting here thank you for the help:D :wave:
  4. Clown Fish 39

i feel like a newb for asking this but...

what does WYSIWYG stand for? sorry for the dumb question:dunno:
  5. Clown Fish 39

what to use to attach corals to LR

sorry this is a big newb question but what do you guys use to attach corals to your LR? ive been just placing them were i wanted them but some have been falling and i no this is bad for them so any specific product to use? thank you:apimp:
  6. Clown Fish 39

hello everyone just an update of my Solana:)

i have had my Solana for he past 2 months these are just some pictures i have taken recently My current tank mates are : Firefish Seahorse star fish(hiding) 6-line wrasse mndarin dragonet Tank setup : 34 gallon Solana 20" 150 watt HQI 24 hour light system by SUNPOD 25 pounds of sand...
  7. Clown Fish 39

My brand new Deco 3g !!!!

:bluenod: Well i just got my new 3g from online and i am so excited i set it up to day using: 2 pounds of live rock 3 pounds of live sand 2.5 gallons of water from prevoius tank .5 gallon of water from salt mix the previous tank was already cycled so i am pretty sure this one is cycled...
  8. Clown Fish 39

Thinking about a pico 3g

i was wondering the pros and cons of them? like i hear the lighting is bad but after replaced is the tank good? out of these two wich would you prefer? Desktop & Small Aquarium Starter Kits: Picotope 3 Gallon Aquarium Kit or Desktop & Starter Aquarium Kit: 3-gallon Deco Kit Aquarium Or...
  9. Clown Fish 39

just an update of my tank

well i set my tank up about a week or two ago just bought a light today its a sunpod 20"150w HQI 24-hour lighting system powerpaq 14000K lamp the tank is a 34 gallon Solana i currently have no live rock but goiing to add some tomorrow heres a picture [/IMG]
  10. Clown Fish 39

Hey guys just a few questions

i just bought this 34g tank tody so i am petty excited im just curious on how long it might take to cycle i used reef salt and wat corals could i put in it in a few months just so i no wat to look for this is a picture of my tank [/IMG]
  11. Clown Fish 39

Hery guys just a few questions

i just bought this 34g tank tody so i am petty excited im just curious on how long it might take to cycle i used reef salt and wat corals could i put in it in a few months just so i no wat to look for this is a picture of my tank [/IMG]
  12. Clown Fish 39

hi guys

hi i just bought this 34g tank today and im pretty excited this is a picture before i set the light up Wat kind of coral could fit in this tank down the road in a few months ?[/IMG]
  13. Clown Fish 39

hello wat kind of anemone can u get in a 24g tank

im just wondering the name and the estimated price. thanks:whstlr:
  14. Clown Fish 39

Hello everyone Tell me what u think about my tank

Hello Everyone just a picture of my tank well i think theres a pic im just not surecan anyonbe tell me how to put a picture up
  15. Clown Fish 39

wat corals are good for a 24g tnk

i have a 24g aquapod and im just wondering what corals would be good for my tank thanks
  16. Clown Fish 39

New to Reef Sanctuary

:olsmile: Hi Im new to this forum i have a 24g AquaPod LR Zoanthids Yellow Polyps Clown fish, Regal Tang, Mandarin Dragonete, and spotted goby