Search results

1. Clown Fish 39

Lio. Dominated Reef Tank

this tank is going to be awesome, cant wait to see it come to life:-)
  2. Clown Fish 39

1000+ Gallon Display Plywood/Fiberglass Build

any updates? is this build still on:-)
  3. Clown Fish 39

Jeremy0322's Mighty Mini!!

any updates?
  4. Clown Fish 39

20 gallon long

thank you all for the help
  5. Clown Fish 39

My "I had an extra light" 20L

ive been thinking about doing another tank similar to this size, ill definitely be following this one :thumber:
  6. Clown Fish 39

20 gallon long

thank you everyone for your advice
  7. Clown Fish 39

20 gallon long

anyone?
  8. Clown Fish 39

20 gallon long

is the lighting that i found(link above) good or is there a different product you can recommend to me?:)
  9. Clown Fish 39

20 gallon long

Thank yo very much for the advice:) is the 30 gallon long like the 20? Also if the light was overlaping would that be a problem?
  10. Clown Fish 39

20 gallon long

anyone?
  11. Clown Fish 39

20 gallon long

would this be a good light for it?Current USA Nova Extreme T5 X2 Aquarium Lighting Fixture, 2X39 Watt, 36 inch | MarineAndReef
  12. Clown Fish 39

20 gallon long

i have always loved the look of a 20 gallon long but i dont know were to start with it. i have always before had AIO set ups like Solana's and biocubes and i have never attempted to make a reef setup of my own. I need help on deciding which type of lighting to use? PC, T-5's. etc Also...
  13. Clown Fish 39

Few questions about re-arranging rockscape

Hi I have a 34 gallon solana and I no longer like my rockscape, so my question is should I take my corals out and put it into a five gallon salt bucket How bout my fish because I don't want to damage them during the change? Any opinions are welcomed Thank you
  14. Clown Fish 39

Thinking of starting a 50 gallon reef...

i am thinking of starting a 50 gallon aquariam and i have a few question: Which brand is best for the tank and were can i order one? I will most likely have some filtration, lighting, etc. questions but im starting here thank you for the help:D :wave:
  15. Clown Fish 39

i feel like a newb for asking this but...

thanks guys i typed it into google and it didnt work sorry
  16. Clown Fish 39

what to use to attach corals to LR

so is this a good product to use?[/IMG]