Search results

1. M

Fuzzy Phytes

Do any of the online stores have Reef Nutrition's Fuzzy Phytes in stock? I have been wanting to try this product for months and have not been able to get my hands on any. I have some fish that have some pretty small mouths, so I think this product (along with the various types of flakes that I...
  2. M

Skimmer--which one?

I have a 40 gallon breeder tank that is currently a frag/prop tank. It is currently running with a CPR knock off skimmer (second hand). This skimmer is not working so well (duh!!!). Looking at buying a new skimmer only question is which one? I currently use a CPR on our main tank, so I was...
  3. M

zoos

Ok, so I am doing some research on my own here. I am trying to get an idea to set up another tank for myself. It would be another nano. My question is what zoos are hot and popular these days? Thanks for any ideas.
  4. M

Marine Biology

At the moment, I am entertaining thoughts of going back to school and majoring in marine biology. Does anybody know of an accreditited program that can be done online? Can it even be done this way? Anne
  5. M

Ich Attack

Has anybody used this product?? If so--did you take your skimmer off line while using it???? Anne
  6. M

Discovery Science Channel

Tonight at 9pm CST Discovery Science Channel will be showing "Predators Of The Great Barrier Reef (crown of thorns seastar)" Anne
  7. M

New pics

New pics of new 70 gal tank put up this last Sat. http://wichitareefclub.hondaracer.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&cat=10044 Anne
  8. M

Is there a trick to.....?

Is there a trick to getting mushrooms and rics to attach to rocks? I have had both now for 3-4 weeks and neither one of them has attached. I have tried super glue and they just slime their way off of it. Suggestions please. Thanks, Anne
  9. M

Hello

OK, hope this does not get me in trouble and if this is a violation of forum rules---please let me know and I will delete the post as soon as possible--or just say something and I will not say anything about it anymore. This is something that I have started because I have run into too many...
  10. M

Really dumb question

Ok, this probably belongs in some chem forum somewhere, but I figure I stand more of a chance getting an answer here. Is there anything that Kent's Tech M cannot be dosed with within the Kent line of products (the only brand I use at this time--may change to cheaper brands as I get more...
  11. M

Needing to buy--cheap

I am getting the following skimmer AquaC EV-120 Protein Skimmer and need a pump to drive it. They request a Mag Drive 5 or a Rio 2100. If you have something that is size compatible please let me know. Thanks, Anne
  12. M

Hello

My name is Anne. I have a husband who is a public school math teacher. Together we have 2 children. Our 13 year old has 3 heart defects one of which has been surgically corrected, he is also developmentally disabled which have resulted in many issues involved in taking care of him. Our 7...
  13. M

Newbie with new tank

OK, I finally got my tank last night--still need to clean it out well but thought I would post some info anyway. My tank is 47.4 gallons and it came with a Aquatech 20-40 120vAC .17amp 60Hz filter. This filter was used for FWF and I am assuming that a new system will need to be bought...