Search results

1. CaRSMDuke

StevieT's poly material blue side up?

I haven't seen any directions but in every picture I see the blue side is up on StevieT's poly material. Is this the correct way to place it in the chamber?
  2. CaRSMDuke

Adding Current LED fixture to 130D?

I am considering adding the Current 4 LED bar to the canopy of my 130D. Has anyone tried to install this type of unit into the canopy and wire it through the canopy to maintain the "stock" appearance of the RSM? So far the 2-460nm with 2-10k is my choice, any feedback?
  3. CaRSMDuke

Chiller Started Yesterday

Yesterday I finished the install of the chiller on my RSM 130D. The install went smoothly and the equipment seems to be working very well. My installation is an Aqua Euro 1/10 HP chiller with a Blue Line 20HD external pump. I have it plumped with 5/8" clear tube with ball valves top and bottom...
  4. CaRSMDuke

Pump for my chiller?

I am adding a Current Prime 1/15 hp to my RSM130D any ideas for very quiet efficient pump? Anyone with experience plumbing a chiller on a 130 with some pics? Any help will be appreciated.
  5. CaRSMDuke

RSM pics shortly after start/ transfer

Here are some front and side view pics of my RSM after the start up/ transfer from my 150 gal. These are from Feb. Since these were shot I have trimmed the branch rock slighty and added a Koralia 2 for improved circulation. The cleaners have been doing a good job and the water paramaters have...
  6. CaRSMDuke

New in the RSM forum

Hello to all RSM owners, I am new to the RSM forum and also a some what new RSM130D owner. I have downsized from a 150 gal that I ran for about 7 yrs. So far so good with the RSM, there are some minor bothers such as micro bubbles but nothing that is any real trouble. I know that there are...
  7. CaRSMDuke

Hi from CA.

I am new this forum and to nano reef keeping. I have just downsized from my 150 gal. tank to an RSM130D. So far all that is in the tank is a lot of Tonga Branch and a pair of Maroon Clowns (these will probably be the only fish). The tank will be a reef tank but I will take some time in stocking...