Search results

1. P

Water Changes

Hi all. I was wondering how (and this is going to sound stupid) everyone does water changes in the 130. I am due to do one or rather over due one (something to do with a little arrival:tumble: ) this Friday. Have a few more pieces of equipment going in. It seems when I normally do a water...
  2. P

Red Sea Customer Service.

SIMPLY STUNNING :bluenod: I bought my max 130 a few months ago from my local LFS. I was told at the time it was his last model in and was on diplay (had great fun trying to get all that home built up in my car) and not much was different from the 130D except the surface skimmer. I have...
  3. P

Deltec MC500 Skimmer

Has anyone actually used these in their Max? I was interested in what Sapphire had said that he was thinking about using one in his Max and it would fit in with relative ease in place of the old one. Thanks John
  4. P

New to RSM OC!!

Hi All, I have had my RSM 130 for 3 weeks now. Got a fairly good deal on an original 130 (am getting the 130D bits). Any way I have 20 kg of what seems like good live rock judging by the amount of life in and on it. It has been in the tank over two and a half weeks now. I have 5 small Blue...