Search results

1. T

Vortech MP10w ES

MP10wES needs to go, decided on using Tunze for my water movement. $200 Shipped.
  2. T

LED/T5 Hybrid...

Thoughts on this... 4ft 120 SPS tank Blue Plus 24x 3w Cree Royal Blues Coral Plus Purple Plus 24x 3w Cree Royal Blues Blue Plus LED's dimmable and of course the T5 lamps can be changed to manipulate color
  3. T

I Have Ich / Algae / Aiptasia / RTN / Diarrhea / Zombies...

Come on people, use the search tool...
  4. T

LED configuration...

So I'm working on a LED setup for my NanoCube 28 and I'm just really not sure where to begin because I know I'm going to want more variety than 12 Royal Blue and 12 Cool White... I'll be using CREE's. 5 Royal Blue, 5 Blue, 5 Cool White, 5 Warm White, 2 Red, 2 Green. I can add up to 4 more...
  5. T

Who here works with Acrylic!?

Just as the title states, I need someone that works with acrylic... Especially overflows... Help!:wave:
  6. T

Marine Depot Refractometer!

Picked this up in a bundle of stuff from a local hobbyist getting out of saltwater... Used, but in A+ condition. $25 Shipped
  7. T

Tyler's Surprise Nanocube 28!

Well, since the 120 is still sitting in storage in its planning stage... I compulsively bought a 28 gallon Nanocube HQI from one of my friends getting out of the hobby! I bought out all of his livestock as well as all equipment, which included a Tunze 9002 skimmer and a Tunze 6045...
  8. T

Tunze 9410 Skimmer

Decided to go with a larger water volume than I had originally anticipated, so my skimmer is going up for sale! Tunze 9410, pulled absolutely everything out of my 75 gallon system. Very quiet, extremely low energy consumption. I'd say more than sufficient up to 125 gallons of total volume...
  9. T

TheFilterGuys RO/DI Unit, AquaticLife LED Strip, 28G NanoCube HQI

Picked this stuff up from a friend getting out of the hobby. Ocean Reef +1 RO/DI unit from The Filter Guys. Includes pressure valve, Dual TDS meter, and all the necessary connections. Less than 200 gallons of water through the current Resin/Filters/Membrane - basically brand new. $SOLD...
  10. T

Avast Marine Works Skimmer - Thoughts/Experiences?

Threat title says it all!
  11. T

AI Vega.

Thoughts here... Just saw the preorders open up. They appear to have all of the color functionality of the Radion and the upcoming GHL Mitras at 66%/40% of the cost respectively. The lack of reds and greens and now UV functionality were the factors steering me away from the AI Sol, but...
  12. T

Tyler's 120 Gallon

Well I've been in the preliminary planning stage for a couple months now, so I guess it's time to get a chronicle rolling to document the planning, implementation, and development... Stay tuned for the first update EDIT: I'm posting my ideas here because I want others to chime in - If you have...
  13. T

Thanks again!

As always, I got an extremely "heavy" order from Reef Cleaners... You guys are the best, thanks again John!
  14. T

Starphire/Custom Aquarium... $$$!?

So, in preparation for my new "dream" system in the works I have been pricing new aquariums to the specs that I desire. I thought my desire to be pretty basic - standard shape 120, starphire front and sides, single overflow. My problem: I was expecting a definite price premium (somewhere...
  15. T

Live Aquaria - Diver's Den Stalking!?

So, I just noticed I've developed a neurotic habit... Even though I'm currently not in the market for any sort of livestock, I've found that every day around 6:00PM EST I am relentlessly stalking the Diver's Den section to see the new additions... Am I an addict?
  16. T

AI Sol Blue over 48x24x24 120 Gallon...

How many units are you folks running over your tanks?
  17. T

Lyretail Anthias QT

I intend on having two female Lyretail Anthias and one male in my 120... My inquiry is how do you folks think I should quarantine them? I have two 20 gallon and one 10 gallon tanks available. I'm assuming they will be sourced from the same place at the same time, and that one 20 gallon...
  18. T

Tunze, Vortech, BRS, Hydor, Neptune, etc...

Still trying to move out the hardware from my system... Prices include shipping unless otherwise stated. ***** Updated 7-06-2011 3:32pm EST*** Vortech MP40wES x2 - $340 each Tunze 9410 Skimmer - $275 48" Aquactinics TX5 Light fixture, 2 month old ATI bulbs included, Buyer pays shipping - $325...
  19. T

Tunze Skimmer, Vortech MP40's, Aquactinics light, Apex Lite, and more...

Well, Im pretty sure all of my livestock will be gone this week, so I want to go ahead and start working on getting my equipment spoken for. All equipment is used, but all pieces are in 100% working order with no defects. All prices include shipping unless otherwise stated. Vortech MP40wES...
  20. T

Dosing Pumps, GFO/GAC, MP20/40 Wet Side, and more!

Dosing Pumps, GFO/GAC, and more! Well, so begins my first phase of cleaning out the fish equipment! Two Bulk Reef Supply Dosing Pumps - 1.1mL per minute - $90 each shipped Two BRS "Slim" 1 Gallon jugs PLUS an unopened "Recipe 1" two-part kit - $10 with purchase of dosing pump BRS...