Search results

1. My 265 Atlantic Ocean Tank

My 265 Atlantic Ocean Tank

This tank is has fish that we have caught diving off sanctuary in the Florida Keys. The idea is to have everything that exists in nature, exist in the tank. Obviously, we can't simulate everything, but I feel it is the best possible. The tank includes the following: Inverts: File clams...
  2. My 265 Atlantic Ocean Tank

This tank is has fish that we have caught diving off sanctuary in the Florida Keys. The idea is to have everything that exists in nature, exist in the tank. Obviously, we can't simulate everything, but I feel it is the best possible. The tank includes the following: Inverts: File clams...
  3. My 265 Atlantic Ocean Tank

4. My 265 Atlantic Ocean Tank

5. B

Corkscrew/Curly Q Anemone Food for Chaetodon Capistratus (4-eye butteryfly)

I have a 265 gallon aquarium that is stocked with fish that we hand catch in Florida. I brought back a juvenile 4-eye butterfly and found the only thing she will eat are the small curly-Q anemone. I have put around 30 in the tank and they don't seem to be causing any problems with the...
  6. B

Looking to Purchase 374 gal Glass Tank - Advice Please

No, I'm not Madonna just a very ambitious blonde :angel2:
  7. B

Hello to Everyone!

Thank you for the warm welcome and I will be posting pics in the future of both tanks Bonnie
  8. B

Hello to Everyone!

Hi my name is bonnie (blond ambition) and my husband and I back in June acquired a 125 gallon tank that we upgraded to a reef tank (added MH's, more LR, sps, inverts, etc). We are avid Keys divers and want to set-up a much larger tank, at least 375 gallons that we can dive and catch our own...
  9. B

Looking to Purchase 374 gal Glass Tank - Advice Please

I am interested in buying a 374 gal (96 x 30 x 30) glass tank (I currently have a 125 reef). I would love some advice on equipment, glass manufacturer, etc. from those who have gone through the experience. This will be mainly a fish tank with some sps corals and inverts.