Search results

1. Z

Butterflies' diet

i hav a copperband butterfly and he is on frozen brine and other meat and veggie mash quite well. He leaves the corals alone but the feather dusters are paying the price. The question is would it be safe to put the christmas trees in my tank or are they the same taste as the feather duster for...
  2. Z

Help me Please!!!!

hi guys. pls don't think i ask too much coz u guys r the only and most active society and i need ur help again. I got my CBB and he is healthy and eating lots of brine and now i m think of putting another cousin of his Pakistani or collare butterfly. I ve got 30 gal with 17kg of LR and afew...
  3. Z

is it true??

I recently put a few corals(elegence & button green) in my tank and purple anamone as well. I ve seen a very pretty copperband butterfly and about to buy that and the guy at LFS said it is gonna eat on my corals and anamone. Is it ture?? If so, what a shame coz it could have been alright with my...
  4. Z

worried about my lion fish

I juz got a lion fish from my LFS and the bloke said i can train on it by feeding frozen brine shrimp since it is a baby or i can feed it the alive ones. but personally i don't want to feed the alive ones coz i feel so slag about watching them get eaten and i don't want my lion fish to get...
  5. Z

air bubbles on my LiveRocks

I don't know what are the air bubbles coming out from the live rocks and there are so many of them.
  6. Z

white spots(help)

my tomatoe clown got white spots on both side and juz appear today. can someone help me out and why?? :grr:
  7. Z

Plz ID this algae!!

Bought this live rock from my LFS and come with all this algae all over it. Are these good or bad ones so I could RIP :)
  8. Z

Help!!

I put another bunch(3kg) of live rocks in my 120lt tank so its all together 5 kg now and put orca 35 protein skimmer as well( can't afford the best one yet :( ). The problem is the protein foam should be up in the catchment cup but can't see any trace of it yet and the new live rock I have has...
  9. Z

Any opinions ?

hi to all let me get this straight. I set up a salt water tank using my fresh water which is 120lt, 300lt per hour canister filter, normal fluro light, heater and added 1.5 kg of live rock. less than 24hr later, i can't wait any longer so i put 1 tomato clown fish to kick off the cycle of my...
  10. Z

New comer

hi! I just started my new salt water tank used by exsting fresh water tank which is 120 lt, 300lt/Ph canister filter, heater and added life rock. I know i have to put more stuff like protein skimmer, more live rocks, coral and sand but at the moment i m really enjoying my outcome that my only...