Search results

1. Z

Butterflies' diet

even if i buy the baby ones and try with the frozen at the shop. my intrest would be in saddleback butterfly and what r my chances??
  2. Z

Butterflies' diet

i hav a copperband butterfly and he is on frozen brine and other meat and veggie mash quite well. He leaves the corals alone but the feather dusters are paying the price. The question is would it be safe to put the christmas trees in my tank or are they the same taste as the feather duster for...
  3. Z

Help me Please!!!!

I got yellow tang, maroon clown and the cbb so what would u recommand for the future comers. Batfish or another maroon clown.
  4. Z

Help me Please!!!!

hi guys. pls don't think i ask too much coz u guys r the only and most active society and i need ur help again. I got my CBB and he is healthy and eating lots of brine and now i m think of putting another cousin of his Pakistani or collare butterfly. I ve got 30 gal with 17kg of LR and afew...
  5. Z

is it true??

thanx woody :) I took ur advice and started using kalkwasser and the elegence is loving it and so the others. For the copperband, I couldn't wait anylonger so I actually bought it and crossing my fingers. As far as my research goes, they only fancy about candy and feather duster and I can live...
  6. Z

is it true??

What do you mean by the feather dusters like candy? Can you show me a pic please? The elegence coral is fine but it doesn't open as wide as at the lfs. May be i need the calcium reactor or something. Or is there any other methods that i can use for a short term until i get the reactor?? Thanx...
  7. Z

is it true??

I recently put a few corals(elegence & button green) in my tank and purple anamone as well. I ve seen a very pretty copperband butterfly and about to buy that and the guy at LFS said it is gonna eat on my corals and anamone. Is it ture?? If so, what a shame coz it could have been alright with my...
  8. Z

worried about my lion fish

I juz got a lion fish from my LFS and the bloke said i can train on it by feeding frozen brine shrimp since it is a baby or i can feed it the alive ones. but personally i don't want to feed the alive ones coz i feel so slag about watching them get eaten and i don't want my lion fish to get...
  9. Z

Plz ID this algae!!

it just the wall paper at the back of the tank :)
  10. Z

air bubbles on my LiveRocks

I don't know what are the air bubbles coming out from the live rocks and there are so many of them.
  11. Z

white spots(help)

thanx guys, hyposalinity starts working now. what i did was take the live rocks to the other tank and treated my main tank so it should eliminate the itch in coming future.
  12. Z

white spots(help)

got only one tomatoe clown fish and 5kg of live rocks in it. I think according to your info, it is surly the itch. thanx for that and what treatment is the most efficient for the itch guys.
  13. Z

white spots(help)

my tomatoe clown got white spots on both side and juz appear today. can someone help me out and why?? :grr:
  14. Z

Plz ID this algae!!

Bought this live rock from my LFS and come with all this algae all over it. Are these good or bad ones so I could RIP :)
  15. good or bad??

good or bad??

on my new LR and don't know what is it.
  16. Z

Opinions Wanted

I dunno much but seahorse sounds brilliant.
  17. Z

Help!!

Also how many kg of live rocks do i need for my 120lt tank??
  18. Z

Help!!

I put another bunch(3kg) of live rocks in my 120lt tank so its all together 5 kg now and put orca 35 protein skimmer as well( can't afford the best one yet :( ). The problem is the protein foam should be up in the catchment cup but can't see any trace of it yet and the new live rock I have has...
  19. Z

Any opinions ?

thanx guys. you really r the best community and i hope i can b part of it too. at the moment i will b tryin hard for myself so don't expect too much from me yet :time:
  20. Z

Any opinions ?

hi to all let me get this straight. I set up a salt water tank using my fresh water which is 120lt, 300lt per hour canister filter, normal fluro light, heater and added 1.5 kg of live rock. less than 24hr later, i can't wait any longer so i put 1 tomato clown fish to kick off the cycle of my...