Search results

1. Unarce

AC3; skimmer; lighting; media reactor; pump

AC3 combo has sold
  2. Unarce

1250: pending MH ballasts & bulbs Combo: $200 shipped NextReef MR-1/PHOSaR HC Combo: $80 shipped AC3 Controller Combo: $410 shipped
  3. Unarce

open to any reasonable offers
  4. Unarce

Skimmer is pending
  5. Unarce

A few items I'm selling that I'd be willing to ship. I won't be parting out any of the combos at this time: MH ballasts & bulbs Combo: $200 + actual shipping You'll get a Dual PFO 400W MH ballast (M59), and two XM 400W 20k MH SE bulb (used only 3 months). This bulb/ballast combo is...
  6. Unarce

Just got done setting up my RSM!

Nice! I love the way tank's look when they're blasted with natural light!
  7. Unarce

The RSM Adventure

You've got good taste, Mav!
  8. Unarce

Thanks for the offer! Not into LPS, though. Nice monti, but how come it's not green? I can clip a nice piece of Japanese Cap for you. Just let me know. You need to swing by so we can visit Victor!
  9. Unarce

No frag swap this time. Just visiting family. What did you get?
  10. Unarce

Lookin' good! You gonna be around Saturday morning?
  11. Unarce

I was kidding, actually. He's doing fine. It is a Regal Angel. I'm always conflicted about discussing fish that most shouldn't buy, to avoid encouragement.
  12. Unarce

Already died...don't tell Tec!
  13. Unarce

Nice...they do much better in the tank than on it ;)
  14. Unarce

I was there yesterday, Mav, and saw that angel. You better hurry! My friend was eyeing it, too:eek:
  15. Unarce

Anyone want to help me decide to get SPS or not?

Some good advice above. Although, most feel SPS keeping is one of the most difficult aspects of the hobby, it's really more of how committed and involved you can be. The busier your life, the more challenging it can be. The absolute, most important thing is 'stability'. Without that...
  16. Unarce

Easy, Mav...you're making me blush! Reefmack, Thanks! I completely forgot that a friend of mine took a picture last Saturday. Here it is: photo by Tony Vargas
  17. Unarce

:surrender: :laughroll My tank's nothing special, cuz! I don't have a recent pic, but here's the old thread on it: Reefs.org Forums :: View topic - My 110G CUBE!!!
  18. Unarce

Looks like you might be getting a bloom of dinoflagellates, Mav. If so, don't overreact. It's typical within the first 6 months, and shouldn't last long. BTW, what deck are you bring to the tournament this weekend?:LOL: j/k
  19. Unarce

Let's see em Encrusting Monti's

I've had the top shelf LPS before getting rid of them all, and none really stacked up. Then again, I'm not a fan of LPS and softies. The only exception would be the pink/green acan from TheCaptiveReef. If I needed to have one LPS in my tank, that would be the one.