Search results

1. as5401

Any suggestions on a red sps?? options?

I need some red in my tank! At this moment I have all sps in one of my tanks and want to keep going that route. Any recommendations on a good red color SPS?
  2. as5401

Anemone Hitchiker ID PLEASE??!

I was concerned I had a majano but as it has grown it has looked less and less like a majano. I have been feeding and it has been growing. Now the size of a pea. In case you need reference it is in the center of the photo with green tentacles and nice pink center. I have joes juice but...
  3. as5401

Hithiker anemone need id please!!

I have been feeding this to get a better idea of what it is... before it got some joes juice. At first I thought it was majano but now not so sure any ideas? right now it is about the size of a pea...? In case it is hard to see I am referring to the anemone in the center of the picture green...
  4. as5401

Help ID!! Red Bubble, Purple middle, white top?? see pics!

I saw this over a month ago when adding the new piece of live rock. It started very small and is now close to the size of a pea. At first I thought it was algae but as it has grown bigger I know it is something else. It does get bigger in the light. Here is the best description I have...
  5. as5401

Pom Pom Xenia Turning Grey?? Any Thoughs?

So I have taken a 3 year break from reef tank keeping and decided 2 months ago it was time to empty my wallet :yup: So after doing a 2 month tank cycle on 46 Bow Front and a 20 Gallon tall (Started at the same time) tank I added Pom Pom Xenia as my first coral..... I remember them being...