Search results

1. as5401

Any suggestions on a red sps?? options?

I need some red in my tank! At this moment I have all sps in one of my tanks and want to keep going that route. Any recommendations on a good red color SPS?
  2. as5401

Anemone Hitchiker ID PLEASE??!

THAT SETTLES THAT! OK, I AM TRAINING TO BECOME A MAJANO ASSASIN..... TONIGHT I WILL KILL WITHOUT MERCY! :whip:
  3. as5401

Hithiker anemone need id please!!

Here is another pic... are we sure it is thirsty for some joes juice?? Thanks guys and gals!
  4. as5401

Here is another pic... are we sure it is thirsty for some joes juice?? Thanks guys and gals!
  5. Another of Hitchiker Anemone

Another of Hitchiker Anemone

6. as5401

I was concerned I had a majano but as it has grown it has looked less and less like a majano. I have been feeding and it has been growing. Now the size of a pea. In case you need reference it is in the center of the photo with green tentacles and nice pink center. I have joes juice but...
  7. as5401

Hithiker anemone need id please!!

I have been feeding this to get a better idea of what it is... before it got some joes juice. At first I thought it was majano but now not so sure any ideas? right now it is about the size of a pea...? In case it is hard to see I am referring to the anemone in the center of the picture green...
  8. hitchiker anemone

hitchiker anemone

9. as5401

Cyano keeps comeing back!

If all else fails you could always urinate in your tank after a six pack.... :lisa: This gives the cyano a yellowish tint which is very desirable... All joking aside, try the chaeto it will get rid of phos/nutrients in a heartbeat
  10. as5401

Help ID!! Red Bubble, Purple middle, white top?? see pics!

Thanks Sara, That is the closest thing I have seen to it... I think that is it. Good or bad?
  11. as5401

I know, I am scratching my head too... Maybe I will just keep feeding it and let it grow? Once it is bigger I may post more pics. Maybe someone can still ID even though it is small.
  12. as5401

Cyano keeps comeing back!

sasquatch is right if your lights are old change them. And add flow, you will be amazed. These are really the only two things you can do to help as the reef keeper. Let the Chaeto and snails do the rest. ADD CHAETO... I knew it would make a difference for me (from experience)but put it off...
  13. as5401

I saw this over a month ago when adding the new piece of live rock. It started very small and is now close to the size of a pea. At first I thought it was algae but as it has grown bigger I know it is something else. It does get bigger in the light. Here is the best description I have...
  14. Help identify?

Help identify?

15. Hitchiker

Hitchiker

16. as5401

Doah!!! or A round about way to do a water change

what is going in the fuge? I set one up with these things and the chaeto is growing like a champ.... They are grow light l.e.d's that can be submersied. I attached them via epoxy to acrylic accross the top of my fuge.. The fact that they are water tight.. low voltage, no heat, and actually...
  17. as5401

Pom Pom Xenia Turning Grey?? Any Thoughs?

Ok, So I checked PH 46gallon - 8.3PH 20 Gallon - 8.2PH Salinity is stable in both @ 1.025 Ammonia - 0 in both tanks Trates - 5-10 in both tanks Calcium and Alkalinity are good, a little high but nothing that would cause this. After doing some more research I thought it may have been...
  18. as5401

Pom Pom Xenia Turning Grey?? Any Thoughs?

Thanks for the Welcome! I did place them on the bottom of the tank as I thought about the lighting as well.... If I am not mistaken I have about 700watts/46gallon = 15.2 Watts per Gallon or do I exclude actinics? I wanted bigger tank well lite for clams etc... The 20gallon has...
  19. CIMG0179

CIMG0179

sick xenia
  20. CIMG0177

CIMG0177

Sick Xenia