Search results

1. das

fading clown

G,day all, I have just purchased two Ocellaris's the smaller one is looking faded somewhat ,they feed fine,levels are perfect they nibbled on the algae after cleaning the glass but didnt take to seaweed strips.
  2. das

crab trap (help)

G,day all, long time no ask,glad to be back,work has restricted me.I'm currently seeing this crab more often now that its got bigger, it's very finnicky and shoots off at any sign of me.I have heard of a crab trap that can be placed in the substrate baited but no designs were available.Does...
  3. das

Quick poll please!

The test kit i bought 18 months ago has no use by date but was running a bit low,so we got another and tested the water.Two samples were taken one with the old test kit and another with the new,the difference was that the old registered nitrate at 40ppm and the new at 10ppm.With no use by date...
  4. das

monster truck madness

G'day This nightmare was in my wifes tank,late at night he/she resided in the back corner chipping away at the silicone in one perticular spot and to our suprise litres and litres of water was found around my tv and sterio at least one third of the tanks water was clensing our rug,and soon...
  5. das

local fan

G'day' Just a local fan one which i havent seen before round ere any info would be appreciated.
  6. das

sponging experiance!

G,day all I'm sure this is a sponge but does anyone have any experiance with them?
  7. das

Crab trap

G,day all, I'm looking for a small crab trap device that can catch a crab thats about 1 inch brown and sneeky!I have a very small clearing of substrate so i can't realy bury anything, it's around 3 inches by 3 inches square and 1 inch deep.Also the problem is that i have a hog and dotty back...
  8. das

solo Xenia

Finally found a decent size Xenia,even though its solo it came with his little brother tucked away to the right.
  9. das

I.D Pls

Like a Trachphyllia, but rock hard like a Leptoria.Anyone know?
  10. das

F.y.i

Reef locations!
  11. das

Our new toy

G'day all, This is our new toy, a deioniser capable of deionising 10 litres (2.2 gallons) an hour for our water changes even though R.O is ready available here we just had to have it. It would be a good idea for any one who live in areas that dont stock R.O. This is the smallest unit available...
  12. das

Sponged out!

G'day all, Some thing has been nibbling at this sponge, gradually its turned out like this.This tank has a dotty back,wrasse(twin spot) and a Koran that has never been seen to even take an interest in it so.........
  13. das

Morphs???

G'day All Can anyone tell me what type of morph these are and how they reproduce? We have three other species of mushrooms which have all multiplied and these two are the only ones that have not.
  14. das

Do you name your fish?

G'day all, Do you give your fish names? I would like to but if i do it may be a bad oman! what say you?or is there an unwriten law that you dont?
  15. das

Magic mushie

G'day all, This morph is 13.5cm, (5.5 Inches) wide and has slowly but surely got there at a steady pace from one inch wide two years ago.Is this in the range of others out there?are there any others out there this big or bigger?or do you have an abnormally large corals your self?
  16. das

Sponges and lighting?

G'day all, At night the sponge expands around 30% and get dimples and as soon as the light goes on within an hour it shrinks.All levels are good and temperature is stable or could be because this tank doesn't have halides?
  17. das

Symbiotic relationships?

G'day all, Does the star fish in this photo relate to symbiosis?
  18. das

Clams?

G'day all Just wanted to know how risky it is to put clams in a tank that has a few small generic brown/beige crabs in it?
  19. das

The new tank shot