Search results

1. linderlinder

newie newie newie

Nice! Thanks. I'll keep checking back for a January hookup.
  2. linderlinder

newie newie newie

Yeah - My father In Law was awesome to agree to come last minute and stay - he even called HIS father to get advice since they had SW tanks as kids in the 60's. But describing to him over the phone what to do is not the same as showing him in person and if the pump wasn't running when he showed...
  3. linderlinder

newie newie newie

I didn't take anything as harsh - I came here for advice - I assume all advice is given with a smile, so I'm open to all comments. Thank you for the link to Boston Reefers - I'll look them up and see what kind of connections I can make. :) And seconded to the aversion to the cold. Even...
  4. linderlinder

newie newie newie

hee hee - thanks. :D I'm new to message boards like this - so unlike the HTML I'm accustomed to in other blog type platforms :D
  5. linderlinder

newie newie newie

Thank you - I appreciate that. I haven't been there since June. They'll not get another cent of my dough. For the $100 I wasted on that trip for one fish and a few corals to start...they lost the potential to have a good customer if only they were honest, it couldn've been more profitable to...
  6. linderlinder

newie newie newie

Yeah - there will be no more big fat gorgeous fish until we graduate to a much larger tank and larger home as well. I have a great relationship now with 3 LFS within an hour of my house, so I'm less trusting and more apt to ask a question - go home and research and THEN - possibly go back and...
  7. linderlinder

newie newie newie

Thanks for the welcome. I'm working on getting to know people around this new home - we've been here for a year so far. I work in RI, but live in Mass and if you know anything about Rhode Islanders, a 20 minute drive requires a cooler of emergency provisions incase you don't make it back...
  8. linderlinder

newie newie newie

duplicate.
  9. linderlinder

newie newie newie

hi all, I'm just lurking the forum and thought I'd say hello. I'm a new reefer with a 29g Biocube that has been growing since April. current Stock= 25 lbs live rock - 2" sand bed watchman goby, algae blenny, blue chromis, orange back wrasse, sunburst anthias, strawberry crab, emerald...