Search results

1. Jbird0420

FS- Potters Angel

$50 or will trade. Looking for either a Wellsophyllia, Trachyphyllia, or Acan. Pic will be posted shortly....BTW Local ONLY!!! I live in the Tampa, FL. area, will not ship!!!!!! Thanks for looking!
  2. Jbird0420

Ro/di flow restrictor

I want to use a 75gpd membrane on my Kent Ro/di Hi-S unit 60gpd. I know I need a flow restrictor in order to do this. Is there a current flow restrictor on this unit I need to replace or how does this work? Thanks guys!
  3. Jbird0420

Dying Brain..Or not?

My Trachyphyllia has not opened in over a week and the mouth seemed to start to receed a little bit, but now it seems to be repairing itself. This all started when I added my normal 2 part solution last Monday. As soon as I added the normal dosage of the KH, he immediately closed up and has not...
  4. Jbird0420

Don't think skimmer is foaming like it should!!

Need some help please!!!!! My Reef Octopus DNW-200 skimmer does not seem to produce and foam as much as I believe it should. I see foam in the neck of the collection cup and the sides of the cup get built up quick within a day or so. I have it adjusted to where the water level is right...
  5. Jbird0420

Jbird sez Ello!

Hey Everyone!!! Happy Holidays to all!! I'm new to Reef Sanctuary, but not new to fish tanks. I've had Freshwater tanks for about 25 yrs. The last of my freshwater adventures was raising Discus. That was fun, but I got bored!! The past few years I started Saltwater. Wow! I'm addicted to...