Search results

1. pinklips829

its been over a year...

I've popped into RS here and there, i always enjoy looking at everyone's tanks. I thought i would post some pics of when i first started my tank in oct 08 and then i'll post some of what it looks like today. first setup: this was about 5-6 months in- dec 08 today here is...
  2. pinklips829

help with ID of crab

im not sure if this picture is good enough, but its the best i could get, my husband just noticed this crab tonight...we didnt purchase him...and we have not boughten anything for our tank for a couple months now.. his pinchers are mostly a reddish/orange, with whitish tips. cant really tell on...
  3. pinklips829

here are my new additions

full tank shot:before: after: yellow polyps (and button polyps?) royal gramma basslet: mushrooms:
  4. pinklips829

yellow polyps (and button polyps?)

so today i got my order from liveaquria... i feel like i've said this so much on the board today...anyways..this was the coral that had NO water when it got here, b/c the bag leaked.... seems to be doing ok..
  5. pinklips829

so i got a freebie... w/algae too....

so i just got my order from live aquaria..and when i opened the bag to one of the corals.. i see this guy in here.. i have a serpant star in my tank .. this one looks dif than mine.. his legs are extremely long..and his disc is so small.... what is he?? i think im gonna give it to my friend, as...
  6. pinklips829

do you think i should...?

i was thinking today i should move my green star polyps... they had opened up last week (some of them) and this week maybe one or two has opened, otherwise they have been closed.. i was thinking of moving them so they were up-right to the light? what do you think... was thinking of...
  7. pinklips829

can you help with an id?

ok, so i joined yesterday :) yay! i have a rock that originally came with mushrooms over it, at the beginning of last week i noticed these little "snowflake" lookings things over it, i did some research.. what i came up with is glove polyps? i know the pic is hard to see them, its the best i can...
  8. pinklips829

Hello from NY

Hey guys..and gals! Im Ashley, im 23 and am absolutely in love with anything saltwater!! I currently have a 24gal aquapod. I set it up the last week of Oct. (back in 2006 i had a 45gal saltwater setup, due to a move i gave it to a friend) this is my first time however with corals. and I LOVE...