Search results

1. S

Mega-Powerful Nitrate and Phosphate Remover Replaces Skimmer, Refugium, Everything

Re: Mega-Powerful Nitrate and Phosphate Remover Replaces Skimmer, Refugium, Everythin Question, if pods live going through the pump that supplies the alge scrubber why wouldn't they live going through the pump in the sump?
  2. S

New 225g Starphire Tank

I apologize if this has already been asked but where would I find 1" Styrofoam? I am guessing the Styro is used to cushion the weight and help with leveling?
  3. S

Mega-Powerful Nitrate and Phosphate Remover Replaces Skimmer, Refugium, Everything

Re: Mega-Powerful Nitrate and Phosphate Remover Replaces Skimmer, Refugium, Everythin /\ Good thing that you weren't out of town for the week :eek:
  4. S

Re: Mega-Powerful Nitrate and Phosphate Remover Replaces Skimmer, Refugium, Everythin Has anyone had any documented success using LED lighting yet?
  5. S

This is kinda cool.

I agree GREAT idea. Thanks for the link!!
  6. S

Angel and Butterfly Club~

That is a stunning Potters Angel!!!! I would post a picture of mine but it would look like a bag lady next to yours :chomp:
  7. S

New Forum Idea. Please Push...

I think this is a good idea too. It would also be nice to have a place to discuss the compatibility of different species in a tank environment. I made the mistake of trying to add a Coral Beauty to my 60 gal Hex that already had a Potters Angel. If I would have had a place to discuss/research...
  8. S

Anemone Psychology

I just purchased a long tentacle anemone that promptly went to the back of my tank (I have a 60 gal Hex) where it isn't getting much light and I cant get to it to feed "him". Any suggestions on how I can get "him" to move to a better location or will "he" take care of that all on "his" own...
  9. S

Re: Mega-Powerful Nitrate and Phosphate Remover Replaces Skimmer, Refugium, Everythin Excellent idea!
  10. S

Re: Mega-Powerful Nitrate and Phosphate Remover Replaces Skimmer, Refugium, Everythin Hmmm, good point. Maybe I will just hang my screen on my friends dock pole and let the turf get a good foothold before seting it up in my sump.
  11. S

Re: Mega-Powerful Nitrate and Phosphate Remover Replaces Skimmer, Refugium, Everythin SM or anyone else that would like to chime in, since I live like 6 blocks from the ocean (Virginia Beach) can I just harvest some turf algea to seed my screen ? Thanks, PS I am planning on using a...