Search results

1. motocrosstcw

BOREDOM has taken place today!!! PAINTSHOP

Well its crappy outside with the snow and i got bored and decided to open paintshop and mess around...
  2. motocrosstcw

New Addition To My Tank!!!!

Well for starters i have finally got rid of my dearly loved Sailfin Tang he was a great fish but now is somwhere bigger and better. Well the wife decided she wanted to buy me a lion fish for v-day so she persued to it and bought one lol not that i minded but she doesnt understand how big of a...
  3. motocrosstcw

Coral help need some IDEA'S

Well if my deal goes through ill have a little extra cash to play with in a couple days. I have always wanted a carpet nem. What is everyones take on those? And i want some ideas from you guys about some corals to put in my tank to give a little color and alot of action. 29 gal aga T5 10k...
  4. motocrosstcw

herms appearing out of no where??????????

Well i have posted before about a dead herm in my tank and today i did a water change and moved some rocks around to find my herms i havnt seen in three days and it wasnt normal. well i picked up a rock and both of them fell out and another dead herm fell out with them!!! What puzzels me is i...
  5. motocrosstcw

Hermits are gone!!!!!

Well the other night i had to doing some rearranging in my tank due to i had to pull out my modded maxijet well i took everything out to un-burry it and i pulled my herms out with everything i put them in a bucket with all my corals well i put everything back in after the fixing and i havnt seen...
  6. motocrosstcw

Water Change Time & a question

Well i think the main thing i hate the most out of the SW side of the hobby is water changes!!!! I hate doing them its to messy lol and i hate wet carpet. So there for i sent the wife out today to get some more salt beings i ran out a while ago and was to lazy to get some. So today is water...
  7. motocrosstcw

Is it a good deal?

Well for starter's one of my biggest hobbys is racing and fabing! With that said. I have had my street bike for two years now and its wrecked i rebuilt the motor and put $1,300.00 into my top and bottom end of this motor well i lost interest of building my drag quad so i posted it for sale on a...
  8. motocrosstcw

Pickling lime questions

i know there is mrs. wages pickling lime but no where around my area knows what it is... so i got some Ball pickle mix (kosher dill) i was wondering is that the same thing i havnt used it yet but thought i would ask before i did... it also has seasoning in it will it mess with anything?
  9. motocrosstcw

solutions and substitutes

Well the wife is off shopping tomorrow i am gonna have her pick up some stuff for me. Now what i was wondering is what can i make out of food items to make a nice dish for my fish and to help my corals. I am already having her get pickling lime as a buffer and calcium supplyment to my tank...
  10. motocrosstcw

HELP with a sticky idea!!!!

Well i havnt been on this site for very long but i love it couldnt get any better. So i have sat here and thought, and thought, and thought, i came to the conclusion of a possible sticky to be attached to the "Begginers" catagorey. So i figured with everyone on here if someone has a idea or a...
  11. motocrosstcw

My Tank At Last!!!!!!

Well I finally got some pics to upload of my tank. Dunno if i have posted my tank thread on here yet dont remember lol.... I Also have a project i am doing in a 2gal tank. just gonna let nature take its course. Just in case i havnt ill tell you my setup. Tank= 29gal aga Filtration=...
  12. motocrosstcw

Who Loves RS???

Well my name is thomas i am married and soon to have another baby on the way!!!! Well i was sitting here and thought im cheating on my wife with RS How do i break this to her? lol just a bored off topic post lol how does everyone feel about RS?????? Thomas W.
  13. motocrosstcw

drilling rock

i planned on drilling my rock and connecting some peices together with a wood dowl would this hurt may tank?
  14. motocrosstcw

Yellow polyps, Green star polyps, Red Mon. cap, Neon Green Candy Canes

Well i am lookin to frag out some of my corals to make a little more space in my tank.. this is testing waters to see what i can get for them im more along the trade line thoe for equipment i could use or trade for diff corals. 1) 1lb rock with about 30 Yellow Polyps 2) little rock with...
  15. motocrosstcw

GOOD NEWS and BAD NEWS!!!!

Well I'll start with the GOOD NEWS: As i was sitting in front of my tank today i noticed a small feather duster that i have never seen before havnt had one in my tank at all! Well then i had happened to look over on the rock it was located and noticed about 30 tubes with tenticals on them kinda...
  16. motocrosstcw

How to remove scratches from acrylic?plastic?

i have a mini hex 5 gal i do beleive for my daughters gold fish and when i had got it they always cleaned it with a scrubber so it scratched it so it has a fog in the lens how could i remove it i tried tooth paste and it didnt work just took little scratches out pretty much is there any other...
  17. motocrosstcw

Kenya Tree ?'s (DEAD or SICK)

Well i have had my kenya tree for about a month now and it was doing great up until 3 days ago it started to close up and now today on the fourth day it wont even extend its arms out its looks like a chunck of leather glued to a rock what do i do or is there anything i can try to see if it will...
  18. motocrosstcw

Merry Christmas Everyone

I know its the wrong forum but it works right? But just wanted to tell everyone here Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and everyone have a safe and wonderful holiday!!!!!!!!!!
  19. motocrosstcw

Thomas's Tank Thread ENJOY

Well for starters for everyone my name is Thomas. Here i will be posting pics maybe if the comp lets me (dumb dial up here) i miss my old cable modem lol but ill list my setup as of right now and my list of to do stuff.... Right now: 29gal glass tank with black trim 1 magnum 330 filter 1...
  20. motocrosstcw

clown goby sick?

well yesterday afternoon i did my water change as normal and my clown goby seemed a little stressed after that so i let it be before i went to bed i turned off my 10000k light and ran atinic so i could get pictures well the only picture i took was the ground i watched him get sucked up into my...