Search results

1. motocrosstcw

Buying from Petco

that is where i got my clarkii clownfish and there doing great i paid 15$ for them too but i have bought alot from petco beings im a member there and i like the customer service that i get from the aquatics cordinator
  2. motocrosstcw

Hey Guys..

Welcome to RS and like they say we all love pictures around here doesnt matter if its just water lol.
  3. motocrosstcw

COMPLETELY off topic, but

Nice bike i love riding but myself not much of a course rider i do stunt riding i had a cbr1000 and a cbr600 stunt bike and loved both of them just sold the 600 yesterday to my cousin and sold my 1000 last year now onto the Yamaha R1 love those bikes put a power commander on it with a nice yoshi...
  4. motocrosstcw

any clue?Thanks

i think it looks cool hw did you grow that lol nice lookin specimen thats why i love the saltwater tanks. its like a box of chocolates.
  5. motocrosstcw

clown problems

^^^x2
  6. motocrosstcw

Fish Names

Scooter Blenny- Twitch ( he doesnt swim looks like he twitches all the time ) Female Clarki- Queen Latifa ( it was a funny name i thought ) Male Clarki- Marlin ( Nemo's Dad ) Peppermint Shrimp- Rocky ( He rocks side to side alot ) Blue Leg Herm.- Pinto ( Ford Pinto due to shell quality ) lol...
  7. motocrosstcw

clown problems

I agree sorry to be the second barer of bad news but he isnt gonna make it, and what i was gonna ask is perims and if he was scraping his gills against the rocks alot? Did it look like he was bouncing off them really fast? If so it may have been a early sign of ich. I mean correct me if im wrong...
  8. motocrosstcw

RockWork

Well beings i have been keeping up with this thread i for one also do think my scape is boring after seeing all of these incredible pictures of the human mind lol. So tomorrow i know what i am doing, getting out the good ol dewalt and some dowels and redo (im going all on one stack) at least try...
  9. motocrosstcw

Relocating a Reef Tank

i have moved my tank once already and moving it again this month, i remove everything besides sand outa my tank everything gets put in totes and beings i am not moving far away i can set it back up in little time as possible to reduce the temp loss. But as for me its not really a big deal cause...
  10. motocrosstcw

Hi all

WELCOME to RS, everyone has already said it Pics, and i would deff. love to hear about your setups, i wanna setup a fs in my garage. Thomas
  11. motocrosstcw

Tank for the work place...

Im agreeing with michael, the other workers and the cascade= Possible DISASTER but the Elo really caught my eye with the chromis in there. It has a nice Square structure, Beutiful sleek design for lighting. And you should have put pinklemonade on the poll lol.
  12. motocrosstcw

RockWork

Thanks alot!
  13. motocrosstcw

RockWork

Here are a couple pictures of my tank i have a mix tank of Tonga, Base Rock, Live Rock, and Fiji. All of my rock is stacked for the tunnel effect for fishys to swim.
  14. motocrosstcw

Halides And The Small Tank?

I do also agree with ZAPCOnj, As for the LED's are the way to go with the now "updated" Technolodgy. I have T5's on my open top 29Gal. I fell in love with those lights they dont use to much energy and never raises the temp. of my tank and its less then a inch of the top of my water. But like i...
  15. motocrosstcw

Tank for the work place...

I would have to say the Elos. The Zero Edge is AWSOME by all means but there are the what if's that i would have with that tank. As for the poll at the top i would have to say OTHER-Pink Lemonade. But for the Elo i would put some Blue Damsels, Couple of Clowns would be a nice setup, Get some...
  16. motocrosstcw

My Clown Fish Question

That is the truth, they are very smart creatures. But i cant really say to much my pair of Clarki's dont bite me but when it comes to my Domino Damsel they hate him they will chase him around all day but he comes back for more, then i have my Scooter Blenny and they leave him alone dont even pay...
  17. motocrosstcw

Sand sifter

scooter blenny
  18. motocrosstcw

A little help please

WOW man, what if it was the other way around? Never cycle with a live fish DLI SHRIMP. But on that note being said welcome and post some pictures on your build start a chronical, and like Shaun said be patient and go slow. Thomas
  19. motocrosstcw

bristle worms

Bristle Worms i take out with a pair of tweezers at night i bust out the lamps and sit and wait, for the other ones i just leave them they havnt did no harm yet to my knowledge. Thomas
  20. motocrosstcw

got2envy's 46g Bowfront w/DIY foam/rockwall

wow i love the rock idea.... tank looks AMAZING. Thomas