Search results

1. Byrd

Byrd's 75 Gal OCD Tank

No longer a 75- OMG, I had forgotten for the most part about this thread-I have moved onto to other forums but looking back through this is crazy.. For those I may have offended in past years my apologies, I moved on for lack of love but deservedly so Anyway what started back in Nov 08...
  2. Byrd

Sohal and Purple Tang-together???

LOL-then you know how I really feel about certain sites- :hallo: I visit this one so I can steal the smileys-Thats about all I can say positive for my experiances on this site:nekid: But it is a small world and I know there are lots of cross members, its just the others actully post...
  3. Byrd

Duplicate
  4. Byrd

Thanks Toan, yes the 360 is getting its finishing routering today and water testing it for leaks later today also. The sohal was a steal at 59.99 so I had to do it-jump 1st ask questions later-thats how I roll-:clink:
  5. Byrd

Thanks-I figured that-I am presently doing a 360 gallon in wall. I have a buddy building the tank at cost for exchanges for frags I own. Roughly 72 long 36 deep and 32 high-:bouncer: That will give them more room-;)
  6. Byrd

Well I went ahead and made the jump, the Sohal seems to be adapting ok. Not sure why somewhere I read it may not work-There fish for christs sake-They should be glad to be in my tank-:angel1: Thanks you guys rock-
  7. Byrd

I have a 75 gallon with a Purple Tang that has been there for over a year- I was looking at a Sohal to add and what I find is "dont do it" but the LFS says no problems. Its small (the Sohal) about 5 inches, the PT is about 4 inches. I have a mixed reef; Any opinions on whether it...
  8. Byrd

Byrd's 75 Gal OCD Tank

Thanks-its a work in progress Just bought Reef Keeper Elite and built a Kalk reactor-hope to get that all online within the next few weeks
  9. Byrd

Byrd's 75 Gal OCD Tank

9 months later;
  10. Byrd

What should my next fish be??

+1 for the midas blenny great fish:thumber:
  11. Byrd

WTS-AquaC Remora w/MJ 1200

SOLD:rocket: :bluemad: :rocket: Koom-bi-ya :bs:
  12. Byrd

Skimmer for sale 60.00 shipped

SOLD! please close thread
  13. Byrd

WTS AquaC EV-150-200-OBO

SOLD! Please close thread
  14. Byrd

bump 100.00 shipped
  15. Byrd

WTS AquaC EV-150-200-OBO

BUMP-Price increase 200.01/OBO
  16. Byrd

BUMP for a price reduction 108.79 :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :bigblue:
  17. Byrd

Skimmer for sale 60.00 shipped

BUMP for the price reduction 59.99 shipped :bump: :tumble: :bump: :bigblue:
  18. Byrd

WTS AquaC EV-150-200-OBO

BUMP
  19. Byrd

WTS AquaC EV-150-200-OBO

No bailout money to buy the skimmer?:rocket: dont be hatin cause I eat fish:bluegrima