Search results

1. UTCreefer

Frag Pack

Hello Reefers, I've got a monster frag pack consisting of nearly every SPS coral in my tank plus a few zoo's and a Mini-Carpet Anemone for good measure. The frag pack consists of 24 Frags for $300 Shipped using USPS overnight. PM me with your Zipcode so i can verify that overnight is...
  2. UTCreefer

SPS Frag Pack - San Diego

10 frags for $115 shipped via USPS from 92121. 2 Packs Available. Corals are all double bagged in 4 mil thick bags and heat sealed. They are then placed in a styrofoam box for shipping. If USPS doesnt ship overnight to your area Fedex will be an additional cost. PM me for local pickup if...
  3. UTCreefer

20 SPS Frag Pack

20 frags for $180 shipped via USPS from 92121. All frags are fresh cut to order and given 5-7 days to heal before shipping. Frag size ranges from 1 to 2+ inches and have multiple branches when possible. Corals are all double bagged in 4 mil thick bags and heat sealed. They are then...
  4. UTCreefer

Frag Pack San Diego, Will Ship

All pictures are for reference, i will cut your frags and send pics while they heal up. I try for multiple branches but all frags will be atleast an inch. 13 frags for $145 shipped via USPS from 92121. If USPS doesnt ship overnight to your area Fedex will be a little more. PM me for local...
  5. UTCreefer

Frag pack SoCal. Will ship

17 frags for $230 shipped. PM me for local pickup. All pictures are for reference, i will cut frags and send pics while they heal up. SPS frags will be atleast an inch but larger in many cases. 1. Teal and Blue Stag 2,3. Blue Acro with pink/red tips and a hairy blue tenuis acro...
  6. UTCreefer

Ranco Dual Stage Temp controller

Brand New never used. $80 Shipped The Ranco ETC Store
  7. UTCreefer

Frag Pack, will ship

I have two frag packs for sale. Everything is WYSIWYG . However these pics are a month old so everything is encrusting now. I will post pictures of the second frag pack once this one sells . The colors on the frags aren’t pristine since they mostly came from shaded areas of the colonies but...
  8. UTCreefer

Magnum 250 FS

1. Magnum 250 powered canister filter. Has a nice perforated basket that can hold a ot of carbon or gfo. $20 +shipping
  9. UTCreefer

Frag Pack FS

I have two frag packs for sale. Everything is WYSIWYG . I will post pictures of the second frag pack once this one sells . The Frag pack includes 9 Corals: 1. Sunset monti, 2. Rainbow Monti, 3. Garf Bonsai, 4. Yellow acro, 5. Lime Acro, 6. Green acro with pink tips...
  10. UTCreefer

Frag Packs Anyone?

Hello everyone, I want to offer a few frag packs. It seems like a lot of people are quitting the hobby so here is a reason to stick with it. Below is a list of the corals I have available for fragging. I can fit up to 6 frags in a insulated box with a heatpack for $120 shipped via USPS. If they...