Search results

1. S

Biocube 14 First ever salt tank

lol da da da da da da da da da da Its just going to be a never ending story haha meh oh well ill have to deal with it .. one of these days though ill get him !! then its ok like donky kong
  2. S

Re: Biovube 14 First ever salt tank So on sunday i went to look in my tank and all my frags of zoos were gone!! I was a little up set because i couldent find them anywhere! then i saw the CRAB! I went in there and got one out!! but it was dead i guess the big one got to it ( thanks big guy )...
  3. S

Ricks' Oceanic 14G Biocube - my first salt water tank

ya the crabs are deff eatin my clean up crew .. i have been tryin the cup now for a few days and i just get the clean up crew and the crab is always just sitting there watching them lol .. i just want to get my fish and shrinp in there anyday now but dont want to spend money only to have them...
  4. S

did you have any hich hikers and how did you get rid of them i have 2 crabs and ones a beast the other guy is smaller but they are eatin my clen up crew and im scared to spend any money on any shrimp or when the times right fish! the cup just wont cut it i just get my clen up crew lol any ideas?
  5. S

Re: Biovube 14 First ever salt tank lol well i was like hay maybe!! lol nope didnt work i didnt make it neet enough lol i might try again but i dont really know .. but the crabs are eatin my hermit crabs :(
  6. S

Re: Biovube 14 First ever salt tank here are some traps i made for getting the crabs out of the tank but they didnt work ... yes that is a mini crab pod i made lol
  7. S

Re: Biovube 14 First ever salt tank well here we go some more pics let me know waht you think in the one pic there i got the cluster of zoos and they just wont open any ideas? there is one that does open but is very dull?
  8. S

wow love the zoos!! their what i like the most i have a few in my tank and they are just so nice looking!! good job on the tank . i have this page in my favorites i come here and see what new dtuff you have put . when i first got my biocube 14 your tank is what made me want everything in there...
  9. S

Re: Biovube 14 First ever salt tank do they ever do anything other then stick out a tiny bit? .. at first i thought it was a feather duster then nothing came out
  10. S

Re: Biovube 14 First ever salt tank this vermited snail THATS IT!! is it bad?
  11. S

Re: Biovube 14 First ever salt tank ya the lil wite crab did but with smaller claws :) but ya maybe its just a baby ... I was told an idea on how to get them out .. Get a small pvc tube mesh and a strawberry container put the mesh on one side and the container on the other side with a slit cut...
  12. S

Re: Biovube 14 First ever salt tank I was moving the top rocks around in my tank and saw that i have a little red mushroom on the back of one of my rocks can i move it to the front with out having to twist or movce the rock its perfect the way it is? not sure how to move it or if i should...
  13. S

Re: Biovube 14 First ever salt tank thanks for your help :) should the lights be on for 12 hours? I was told like 4 hours ?
  14. S

Re: Biovube 14 First ever salt tank should i turn the pc one on an hour before and after the daylight one as well?
  15. S

Re: Biovube 14 First ever salt tank thanks guys!! :) :)
  16. S

Re: Biovube 14 First ever salt tank Hey everyone i have a question .. lighting: there are 3 types of lights in my biocube the LED the purple one and the normal bright one .. what do i do with the purple one do i turn it on by its self or should i have the 2 large lights on at the same time??
  17. S

Re: Biovube 14 First ever salt tank so the little bugs i talked about have gotten MUCH BIGGER now lol
  18. S

Re: Biovube 14 First ever salt tank no his whole body is hairy .. ill try to get a pic i tired the shrimp thing in the cup im just on my way to work right now and the cup is still empty and he isnt around the shrimp is still there.. i actually had some crazy dream hopeing to catch this guy ahaha
  19. S

Re: Biovube 14 First ever salt tank will freshwater ammonia test work for saltwater ??
  20. S

Re: Biovube 14 First ever salt tank well this morning i turned on the light and he moved my prop rocks ( the rock i have used to make sure that the large live rock doesnt fall ) i dont know i guess ill just wait to see if he kills a fish when i get them in there