Search results

1. C

To much flow?

Dang, well i guess i better look to getting these sold so i can buy 1's or 2's t thanks
  2. C

To much flow?

Alright i bought two hydor koralia 3's and put one in my 29G fwlr tank and my 2 clowns started swimming their little hearts out trying to stay in the corner of the tank that the sleep in. i tryed all sorts of positioning and cant get it to where it wont blow my sand up/ they arent swimming in a...
  3. C

another diamond watchman???

one of these was the third addition to my tank cuz i was tired to sifting the sand to clean it. looked up what fish was best at it and he is by far the best. my sand is always white and with no leftovers on it... +1 mine eats like a pig too, wont let anything circle the tank twice....
  4. C

Rock and Fish questions

o and when "I" tested my ph it was inbetween 8.3-8.5, i use a saltwater master somethin aquarium test kit some one gave me. When the "LFS" did it it read like 7.8 or so? dont know why, cause when i started all my test read around 8.3
  5. C

Rock and Fish questions

Dead coral dose not do the same thing as lr can it? :( what should i do with it i dont want to add that jumbo thing in a tank so small if it has no benefits, that piece is huge, its about 12" wide, 15" long, and 7-8" high or thick. you think anyone will buy it or will the lfs take it. and ill...
  6. C

Rock and Fish questions

my lfs and i both tested for ammonia nitrate and nitrite and all are zero, they said my ph needs to go up a little and i am working on that. :( dang i knew it someone would say it was to much oh well and what about my picture, do u think its a rock or a jumbo piece of coral thanks
  7. C

Rock and Fish questions

does not look like the link worked but the pic of the rock is in my gallery
  8. C

Rock and Fish questions

Okay so i got a good heap of rock from a fellow who was getting out of the hobby. They were out of the water for two weeks and were bone dry so i stuck them in some water to get rid of the algae and "cook" the rocks and oh boy did they stink when the air escaped out of the pockets in the rocks...
  9. 11-15_0163

11-15_0163

10. C

Sand

hello, I added about 20lbs live sand yesterday and its clearing up a little but still cant see out the other side yet. question is do i turn off the filter and powerhead and let it settle or leave it all running? its currently off and has been for about 24 hours the tank is a 30 gal, i added...
  11. C

ph question, and a couple more...

Thanks, couldnt get online over the weekend to read the post, i guess ill do another water change and keep reading the stickies
  12. C

ph question, and a couple more...

Hello, im new to this hobby, and in the process of setting up a 30 gal saltwate tank and i have about 15 pds im cycling with right now. getting more very soon. I took my water to two stores to get tested and one said no ammonia, and there is little nitrate and nitrite, lady said about another...
  13. C

Another Newb

Hello, just started a 30 gal, thanks to this forum and the stores, been reading the forum so a week or so now, finally signed up