Search results

1. R

Powerhead Question

When to add a powerhead, when I eventually begin to add livestock including soft corals to my tank or now (cycling with LR)? Also I only have a 155L tank so what kind should I go for? Whats the general rules when buying a powerhead?? Thanks, still learning!!
  2. R

Water Testing - What action should you take from results?

Hello, So far our results are coming back fine and our water seems very stable. What I was wondering is, what should you do (literally) if you had: High Ammonia High Nitrites High Nitrates ect.. Thanks, still learning!
  3. R

Hitchhiker red anemone

We purchased some more LR today and then this appeared.
  4. R

Hello New To Reef Sanctuary

Hello, Myself and my husband have just began to set up our marine tank. So far we have purchased: Fluval Osaka 155 Tank (155 litres or 34 gallons) Fluval 205 Filter Prizm Skimmer Red Sea Marine Lab Master Test Kit V2 Refractometer So Far we have: Added 12kg of live...
  5. R

Theres a Crab Living In My Live Rock - Good or Bad?

Firstly hello, Newbie Member! We've recently set up a new marine tank and are currently 'cycling' it. We have 4 chunks of live rock in the tank and noticed a small crab popping in and out of a hole in the rock. He's quite sweet, he does occasionally get brave and venture out but as...