Search results

1. A

Theres a Crab Living In My Live Rock - Good or Bad?

dont no if i have sent you a message about your crab as i cant use computers,breifly ive just caught the dark destroyer he has been on a 3 month seek and destroy mission he has taken out 3 anemones my duncan and vairous other stuff and he is only 1"across dont risk it,it will only lead to...
  2. A

Theres a Crab Living In My Live Rock - Good or Bad?

whats the crab look like,i have had nothing but trouble with hitchickers and dont let the size fool you i have just captured the dark destroyer and he is only an inch across and he has been on a three month seek and destroy mission he has taken out 2 anemones 6"dia +1@8"dia my duncan witch he...
  3. A

hello all

aarah computers!!
  4. A

hello all

thanks for the welcom vick ,your tank sounds like the muts nuts gonna go check it out
  5. A

hello all

:help1: :smck:
  6. A

hello all

thanks for the welcom vicki your tank sounds like the muts nuts gonna go check it out ,
  7. A

hello all

hiya folkes this is my first time on a forum as i have only just got a laptop and the net so you will all have to bare with comp skills,anyway my name is ad im 26 and ive had my mt for about a year and im slowly learning the highs and the lows.my tanks aprox 500lts aprox 6ftx2ftx2ft i have...