Search results

1. BHinAK

OT:Late Night Posters

was working in the tank room and heard the email sound. finally got my sea swirl hooked up that i bought 6 months ago. also bought a ceiling fan today
  2. BHinAK

Hard to see this time of year, suns still up. Around oct nov is when I've seen them the best. I stayed up till 4:30am last night and watched the sun go down and come back up 3 hrs later
  3. BHinAK

last night I installed 3 coralife moon lights in my canopy. They were on sale at fostersmith for 24.99 boy oh boy the corals in the tank look crazy with the 470nm wave lenght lights.
  4. BHinAK

besides watching the tank, Iwas getting a new computer I made setup and I can't for the life of me remember my e-mail account password for outlook and Im putting away laundry. and listening to coast to coast am on the radio of course. its only 10:30 and i'm on my 2nd Rockstar energy drink...
  5. BHinAK

Yes, my clown that I've had for 1 1/2yr has finally decided to sleep in my hairy mushroom patch last night. She was sleeping in a hard cup coral
  6. BHinAK

was watching the tank, whats happening tonight.
  7. BHinAK

Yep, here in anchorage it gets gray out not really dark for a few hrs. When your out camping, fishing and enjoying adult beverages 2am you start noticing it might be getting late. It was so hot today it got to 80. When it gets in the low 70's I have to put the a/c on in the truck. I'm...
  8. BHinAK

Looking forward to new friends

Welcome, welcome from alaska
  9. BHinAK

OT: Block Game (if u like cube try this)

Re: Block Game (if u like cube try this) i'm in
  10. BHinAK

COAST TO COAST AM WITH GEORGE NOORY
  11. BHinAK

I saw gina logged in late last night past midnight my time.
  12. BHinAK

Should I do it?

heres mine, it gets puffy at night it looks thinner durning the day this is a night shot with flash. it looks small in this but is actually 7 ins long ive had it 9 months now
  13. Hydnophora

Hydnophora

14. BHinAK

does Anyone here listen to coast to coast? ghosts ufos and such
  15. BHinAK

DIY rotating returns?

found these i jut might buy 2 of the 180 degree ones. to try out Reef Online
  16. BHinAK

Well I placed my order.

whats this about koralia mods, i have 2 #4's i went to oceanreflections site, is the Finnex setup a DAS tank configuration?
  17. BHinAK

its late, whats going on in the back round. art bell retired again
  18. BHinAK

New to Saltwater and the Site

Arrrg welcome aboard matey
  19. BHinAK

closed loop chiller, what do think about this??

that lifeguard system is fun. lots of parts to play around with. like an erector set for tanks. i have one
  20. BHinAK

closed loop chiller, what do think about this??

Sump, i 2nd all above comments. this week hi temp 65. it got up to 78 1 day this summer so far