Search results

1. B

2' Retrofit 1 Mh 2 Pc Compact Fl 55w - Pc Kit

Hamilton Technology 2' RETROFIT 1 MH 2 PC COMPACT FL 55W - PC KIT 2 - 250w 10000K Metal Halide bulbs 2 - 55W 7100K blue PC Compact Fluorescent Bulbs, 1 - High quality electro-white reflector. Dawn to dusk effect - one control for the metal halide and one control for the compact...
  2. B

Moving Need to sale 60gal tank full setup

FROM Long Beach , CA I am moving on Sept11. I need someone who can pick it up Here is what it includes 60gal Clear for Life fluval 404 bpSkimmer 250 watt MH with ballast 2x55w power compacts Stand Hood 75lbs of Liverock 30 lbs livesand Clean up crew blue damsel 250 watt...
  3. B

Faq For Digital Camera Shoppers

I bought the Canon Digital Rebel a few weeks ago and am totally pleased with it... I spent $899 and it came with a pretty fast auto focus Lens. It would be worth while to take a look at it if your going to spend anywhere in that price range on a point and shoot Camera, it is an SLR, but dont...
  4. My Blue Damsel

My Blue Damsel

5. My Yellow Tang

My Yellow Tang

6. B

Ricordia Bleaching?

The ricordia has been in the tank for about a month now.
  7. B

Ricordia Bleaching?

Here are My Tanks Specs 60 Gal 1X 250 Watt 10000K MH (10 inch Above Water) 2X 65 Watt Blue PC's (10 inch Above Water) CPR BAK PAK IIR Fluval 404 - Contents are 1 Chamber ChemiPure 1 Chamber of Poly-Filter 3 Chambers of BIO Media 65 lbs Live Rock 2 2100 Maxijet Powers Heads...
  8. Aquarium of the Pacific

Aquarium of the Pacific

9. Aquarium of the Pacific

Aquarium of the Pacific

10. Aquarium of the Pacific

Aquarium of the Pacific

11. Aquarium of the Pacific

Aquarium of the Pacific

Only 1 Mile Away from me.
  12. B

Ricordia Bleaching?

I am not sure how to get the color back into Ricordia... Any Ideas All Params appear to be fine.. CA 450ppm I have not dosed take with any supplements..