Search results

1. V

220ish Gal Aquarium Fish Tank /w Sump, Stand, Top and EXTRAS!

I am interested please give me a price. Thanks
  2. V

How to Change over Everything to a new tank...

I just purchased a larger tank and want to use the live rock and all from my existing tank. How is this done? Do i setup the tank with some live rock and wait for a cycle or will it not cycle if i add all my cycled rock and water to the tank?? Confused.
  3. V

Ph monitor FS

What type of monitor.
  4. V

120 gal. drilled complete 4/sale

Would you be interested in shipping the small bleached gbta...Just a question i have been looking for a small anemone. Of course i pay the expedited shipping.
  5. V

WTB Micro Stars

I need some of these stars for my refuge...Does anyone have any that they can sell...Thanks
  6. V

Octopus Recirc SKimmer

I will ship it for 10...If it cost more and probably will i will cover the cost above that...Thanks
  7. V

Metal Halide Question

I am going to buy a 400 watt ballast but want to run a 150watt bulb...Will metal halide allow you to do this...I can get a good deal on the 400watt ballast that is why i am asking...???Thanks...
  8. V

Lighting Question

I keep wrestling with this and finally want to put it to bed in 2010... My reef tank is a 55gallon bowfront....I want to add more corals and possibly a clam but i keep second guessing my lights...I would like to know once and for all if i am ok with these lights or not to add coral/clam... My...
  9. V

Milwakue PH Pen 600

I have not used this yet but it says to store the pen in water...Is this what everyone does...What do you do set it in a cup with some water up to the max line????
  10. V

Octopus Recirc SKimmer

Price Cut 175.00 Need this gone price cut.
  11. V

Octopus Recirc SKimmer

Thanks the links are fixed appreciate it...
  12. V

Octopus Recirc SKimmer

I purchased this skimmer and it is way to much for my small tank....I was running it external and it did a good job but it is too big to fit in my stand so i guess i will let it go...The pump to supply water to the skimmer is a mag 2 pump that runs great.....I will also attach some pictures....I...
  13. V

Flow into Fuge????

Ok i have the fuge setup and now my question is how much flow should there be in the fuge....It is approx a 10 gallon fuge and the return line is just trickling out water....I am not sure how much flow is needed....With as little flow as i have i am concerned that the water will cool off....Can...
  14. V

Thinking of Fuge

I am thinking about adding a fuge to my 55 gallon bow front reef tank...I have a left over purchased sump which is atleast 10 gallons probably 15 gallons. But i still have a ton of questions.....I was going to put it aside of my sump and plumb water from the sump to the fuge and let it gravity...
  15. V

Octopus Recirc Skimmer 150

Octopus Recirc Skimmer 150 with a brand new recirc pump from my large tank i just took down. This unit works great no cracks or nonsense. $175.00
  16. V

Octopus recir skimmer dnw150

I have just got a used dnw-150 octopus recir skimmer. Unfortunatly i cannot figure out where to sit the water level to...Anyone have any information or procedure i would appreciate it greatly...Thanks
  17. V

Tank with NO Live Rock?

Is it possible to setup a tank with no live rock just some live sand and mechanical filtration. This tank is just for some inverts like snail and crabs and serpent stars....Would a tank like that go through a cycle?
  18. V

Remote Sump

Ok i currently have a 55 gallon tank with a sump underneath in the cabinet....I want to setup another tank so that i have two tanks but i want to setup one remote sump in another room probably the garage.....Is this possible and would anyone know how to plumb it. I cannot necessarily use gravity...
  19. V

Seperate Fuge and Seperate Sump.

Ok i have a question because this is all new to me...I have a 55 gallon tank with an overflow box running down to my berlin sump where i keep my skimmer and all. No additional room in the sump it is all taken up with return pump and skimmer.... Ok i want to add a rubbermaid container for a...
  20. V

Red Algae

I use frozen food how do you rinse it. Leave it in Ro/Di water until thawed????